Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/2642 Grafts/One Pass/11 Months

This local patient wished to have his recession addressed with a full hairline restoration with high density. Dr. Hasson designed a hairline that has appropriate recession but created a frame for his face that was much stronger overall. The result shown is 11 months post-op.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • rugger31
    • Apr 2011

Thats a really great result he must over the moon.

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

Here is an update with HD video...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• skipstah70
        • Dec 2008

Jotronic, is the HT recipient also taking any hairloss med?

Comment

• win200
          • Jul 2012

Absolutely stellar result; such an artful restoration of the hairline, with terrific density.

I'm also curious about support medications; it seems like this is a patient that would be at high risk for further loss that would undermine the result.

Comment

Working...