+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Do you still have a penis?
    hahahaha! Rightly said!

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Well, for a long time my hair loss did stop and I did regrow some of what I had lost, but I have progressed very slowly over all of these years. My hairline went back about 1/4 of an inch or so and I have a little bit more crown loss. All in all I think the drug has been a miracle for me. After all I began going bald when I was about 16 and have been lucky enough to keep a fairly decent head of hair for all of these years. Nothing's perfect, but Propecia allowed me to get on with my life and really enjoy my youth without worrying much about my hair.
    And what about the thing below the belt? How is it going? Are you married? Have kids?

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    And what about the thing below the belt? How is it going? Are you married? Have kids?
    I am married to the women of my dreams and have the same sex drive as I did when I was a teenager. I also stopped using Propecia for a few months with no adverse effects when my wife and I wanted to have a kid. Once she knew she was pregnant I jumped back on with no issue. All is well below the belt and taking Propecia was the best decision that I ever made for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I am married to the women of my dreams and have the same sex drive as I did when I was a teenager. I also stopped using Propecia for a few months with no adverse effects when my wife and I wanted to have a kid. Once she knew she was pregnant I jumped back on with no issue. All is well below the belt and taking Propecia was the best decision that I ever made for myself.
    That is good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    It looks great man, hopefully i get the same results.
    I dont agree, I think someone with a shaved head who is jacked would look far better

I dont agree, I think someone with a shaved head who is jacked would look far better
    Sounds like something a NW6+ would say.

Do you still have a penis?
    Doubt OP will come back to respond to this. He's probably too busy being out enjoying hair.

My fin gets here any day, I'm excited as fkkkkkkk.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Sounds like something a NW6+ would say.

Doubt OP will come back to respond to this. He's probably too busy being out enjoying hair.

My fin gets here any day, I'm excited as fkkkkkkk.
    Sorry but the guy looks semi-balding with long hair and looks to be suffering from muscle wasting probably from a decade of suppressing his hormones, wouldnt be surprised if his voice has feminised & he has started to develop female breast tissue, not to mention his performance in bed after 10 years of propecia abuse id be surprised if he even has an interest in procreating with the opposite sex anymore.

Have fun with fin....

Sorry but the guy looks semi-balding with long hair and looks to be suffering from muscle wasting probably from a decade of suppressing his hormones, wouldnt be surprised if his voice has feminised & he has started to develop female breast tissue, not to mention his performance in bed after 10 years of propecia abuse id be surprised if he even has an interest in procreating with the opposite sex anymore.

Have fun with fin....

Thanks for the well wishes, bud. I'll be sure to enjoy maintaining my hair and titanium grade boners while advancing my career and life in general.

Not meaning to dampen the mood BigT, but in the event of sides (and it might happen...), what is the plan of action, power through? Reduce doseage and move on? Accept and embrace?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Not meaning to dampen the mood BigT, but in the event of sides (and it might happen...), what is the plan of action, power through? Reduce doseage and move on? Accept and embrace?
    Good question. Thanks for the inquiry.

Since I'm objective enough to acknowledge that side effects are a real concern, I have already prepared a course of action. Know that the primary course of action is to not over-think and hyper-analyze the possible presence of sides.

In the event of sides, I'll taper off of fin, accept my baldness, and rely on facial hair and eye-wear to frame my face. I've already got an extensive wardrobe and have sharp threads to keep my look second to none. I've already drastically increased the quality of my nutrition and am religiously consistent with the frequency of my exercise.

As for permanent sides, I have hard time believing they actually exist because every testimony of them I've seen has come from seemingly mentally unstable, manic, excessively flamboyant individual spewing incoherent babel.