+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Hair loss blog/progress

So I saw a dermatologist, who stated that I have MPB. My hair has become quite thin over the years, and I prayed that it was due to stress or that it would get better.

I am going to try Rogaine Foam twice a day along with Nizoral shampoo twice a day. I started Rogaine this week, still waiting for the Nizoral to come in the mail.

I have had such a rough life. I have never kissed or been romantically involved with a girl before. If my hair does not get any better, I am seriously going to die.

Week 1:Rogaine has had no effect, as expected. This is going to take time.

Quote Originally Posted by MPBmustdie View Post
    Week 1:Rogaine has had no effect, as expected. This is going to take time.
    It takes four to six months before you will know if Rogaine is going to be able to help you. It takes 12 to 18 months before you will know how well Rogiane can help you. Treating hereditary hair loss takes a painfully long time. There is no way to speed it up.

You have posted all over the place in a very short time, including in the women's hair loss section. Instead of posting like this, get help from doctors and a therapist. Your post sound like you need a therapist more than anything. In fact you sound like a couple of other posters who have similarly twisted minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It takes four to six months before you will know if Rogaine is going to be able to help you. It takes 12 to 18 months before you will know how well Rogiane can help you. Treating hereditary hair loss takes a painfully long time. There is no way to speed it up.

You have posted all over the place in a very short time, including in the women's hair loss section. Instead of posting like this, get help from doctors and a therapist. Your post sound like you need a therapist more than anything. In fact you sound like a couple of other posters who have similarly twisted minds.
    dont listen to her. you should start to see results within 6 months! u can also restore your juvenile hairline as well

See, you did it again. Everything you said was fine and good until you had to insult the person by calling them twisted.

Thumbs up

Tracey -

On the whole, I believe you are a decent person who is trying to help others and genuinely has something to offer the forum. I also applaud you for actually ringing the show on that one occasion as many of the forum users would not do so. However, please take heed of this. Your posts are boardering on abusive now. You know nothing of this guy and to be honest his post did not warrant you likening him to other "twisted minds". I notice how you seem to take exception to him posting on the women's forum, yet you are free to roam them both withouh comment? It would be an awful shame if you became synonymous with the the other posters you refer to. Look at the replies recieved by this post already? I don't like the bullying on this forum and understand that you may get frustrated by some of the posts, as do we all. Just consider the impact of your words though.

MPBMD -

There are treatments available as stated. Take some time to do some research and try not to panic as there are are number of things you can do. Your best bet would be to contact an IAHRS doctor in your area.

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/resource...lant-surgeons/

Good luck with your research!