X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lindsey
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Lindsey 2500+frontal case at a week and a month McLean VA

This fellow flew in and had 6 weeks off of work. We did a nice sized frontal case uneventfully. As always, we went through what the scar would look like as it matured…and I cautioned him not to get a really close haircut in the back for about 2 months. On day 7 we removed his sutures and he promptly got a close haircut and emailed me the picture shown acknowledging that I was correct that he should not have gotten a short haircut….
    He stopped in last week and I won’t see him for probably a year. In the 3 weeks since his sutures were removed, his donor scar is covered well and he’s lost most of what we put in.

I expect him to get a really nice result by the time he returns next summer and I’m posting this at least in part to show why I tell folks not to get a short buzz cut in the back right after a strip case. Fortunately it only took 3 weeks to camouflage the scar and surrounding shockloss.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    Attached Files
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

By the looks of the 2nd last pic, provided this patient has decent physiology for healing, he's going to have a very fine scar. Good stuff doc.

Always appreciate the open donor pics too.

Comment

• Dr. Lindsey
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Dec 2008

Thanks

Yes, he should get a great result. Great hair to work with.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
      William Lindsey, MD
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...