Article in The Times today on Hair loss.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Article in The Times today on Hair loss.

Hi Guys,

You have to subscribe to The Times UNFORTUNATELY to be able to read online articles. If you are in the UK pick a copy up if of interest. I knew nothing of the article and literally got informed about it this morning.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Thank you Spex

Comment

• MrBlonde
      • Jul 2012

Is this George Cotsarelis PGD2 blocker? It has the same 2year time frame for curing baldness.

He says the lotion works by inhibiting a single enzyme, prostaglandin D2 (PGD2)

A lotion that cures male-pattern baldness could be for sale in as little as two years. University of Pennsylvania dermatologist George Cotsarelis says the lotion works by inhibiting a single enzyme, prostaglandin D2 (PGD2), which he says is the "major" enzyme connected to hair loss. And the cure would also extend to men of all [...]

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Well... its been 2 years. Where's the damn cure?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

Give it until Sept 4.

I wonder how the rat is doing?

Comment

• Ace73
            • Apr 2014

How's the rat doing adverse response

Comment

• burtandernie
              • Nov 2012

Is anyone still dumb enough to believe this stuff anymore? I mean lets see the actual product sitting on a shelve or being used in practice. Until then its just theory like all the other R&D that never materializes. Why waste time reading more hype.
              Im still waiting to see something with PGD 2 from 2 years ago. I havent seen it unless I missed it somewhere. My uncle is a biochemist and I remember talking about MPB maybe 10 years ago with him. He said they will never cure MPB and every few years that go by its hard to stay optimistic. Nothing concrete ever shows up, but I do think it will be cured maybe decades from now

Comment

Working...