Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MPBmustdie
    • Aug 2012

I am so made.

I am a senior in high school, been losing hair since 16. 50% of the hair on my head has thinned dramatically, that I basically have to cut it all off. I curse my genes. I curse this world for having no cure.

I just started Rogaine last week, I have no idea what to expect. Lol. 18 year olds on Rogaine...
  • MPBmustdie
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
    Young people have the best results with finasteride and minoxidil.

Anyway, post this in a more relevant place. This is the rant section. Nobody ever comes here.
    I wish to avoid finasteride, since I would rather be bald than impotent, even though it is a risk. Being bald is terrible, but being part of the 5% to suffer side effects would be even worse.

I just pray that Rogaine will make my hair thick, dark, and impenetrable by the sun.

Comment

• Dazza
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
      There is no life after NW3. You will never be the same again.
      You are one sad Pathetic cu*t you know that.

Just because you have a sad and lonely life don't mean everyone who is balding does. I can just imagine how pathetic and weedy you would lookin person, grow some ****ing balls and man the **** up you pathetic sad cu*t.

You are scum.

Comment

• blowmeup
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Dazza
        You are one sad Pathetic cu*t you know that.

Just because you have a sad and lonely life don't mean everyone who is balding does. I can just imagine how pathetic and weedy you would lookin person, grow some ****ing balls and man the **** up you pathetic sad cu*t.

You are scum.
        Calling him scum is too good for this perverted, disgusting excuse for a human being!

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

Cmon guys, can't we all get along?

Comment

Working...