+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NeedHairASAP

yea I can't access the pics either, I thought it was just me at first.

Looking forward to seeing the proper pics.

Hope all is well.

Needhairasap for someone that is so outspoken on Gho I would have expected up close photos embedded right into the thread not links or tiny pictures that show nothing. You now have a chance to prove your case how about spending some time and energy and actually doing it.

Here is your opportunity make your case so far you have shown zero.

I mean come on you have time to post about Gho to every unrelated thread but you don't have time to put some decent up close in your face photos right into the thread. It gives you very little credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Needhairasap for someone that is so outspoken on Gho I would have expected up close photos embedded right into the thread not links or tiny pictures that show nothing. You now have a chance to prove your case how about spending some time and energy and actually doing it.

Here is your opportunity make your case so far you have shown zero.

I mean come on you have time to post about Gho to every unrelated thread but you don't have time to put some decent up close in your face photos right into the thread. It gives you very little credibility.
    what am I suppose to show? I was just showing some of the hairs sprouting in the back. I dont really give a shit if you think my credibility lacks because I didn't invest the time to create a full report case study. I'll correctly repost what I've all ready posted, and will probably post some more donor photos in due time, and will post my thoughts and probably some recipient pictures when the final result comes around in 6-12 months. You could have said what you had to say without being a dildo about it.

I am not paid by Gho, nor would I try to prop up a person's business who gave me a shitty service. I'm not sure why you're implying I'm paid or would hide my real feelings on the treatment. If I was unhappy with the treatment, I would be as vocal as ever about it. I've given honest reviews of several shitty products I'd hoped would work and didn't. I'm not going to change that now. I think Gho is on to something. I'll hopefully be going back in 12 months for more hair.

It seemed that your sole purpose for being on this site was to artificially inflate the reputation of Dr. Gho and to bash legitimate, hair transplant techniques, even before you had surgery. You’ve been extremely aggressive, very abusive and insulting to people, and have hijacked multiple threads not related to Gho, and now you call Topcat a dildo because he asks you to put up or shut up. What a joke! You have absolutely no creditability. Total joke!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    what am I suppose to show? I was just showing some of the hairs sprouting in the back. I dont really give a shit if you think my credibility lacks because I didn't invest the time to create a full report case study. I'll correctly repost what I've all ready posted, and will probably post some more donor photos in due time, and will post my thoughts and probably some recipient pictures when the final result comes around in 6-12 months. You could have said what you had to say without being a dildo about it.

I am not paid by Gho, nor would I try to prop up a person's business who gave me a shitty service. I'm not sure why you're implying I'm paid or would hide my real feelings on the treatment. If I was unhappy with the treatment, I would be as vocal as ever about it. I've given honest reviews of several shitty products I'd hoped would work and didn't. I'm not going to change that now. I think Gho is on to something. I'll hopefully be going back in 12 months for more hair.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound. You post to every thread telling others to consider Gho yet you can’t post one decent photo of your own procedure and everyone is just suppose to believe what you have to write. Then you start with the name calling. Here is your opportunity to post the photos.

If you need help with how to post up close photos right into your posting let me know and I will help and let the name calling go. You’re lucky you are not within striking distance but then again you would have kept your mouth shut.

And I didn’t say you were paid I wrote you posted to every thread on every forum unrelated bullshit about hey how about considering Gho and yet you got the balls not to show decent pictures with your own procedure, it’s pathetic.

You were not posting to these threads because you were sure about Gho you posted because you were so unsure. In my book that makes you a complete assh*le.

okay guys. I didn't call him a dildo, I said he was acting like a dildo. All he had to do was politely state his case, but he was incendiary. I didn't give a shit about posting photos before, now I really don't. Good luck with your issues boys.

You see if you would have been genuine and instead of hijacking every thread simply stated you were unsure about Gho what do you guys think you probably would have gotten what you were looking for in the way of a better answer. But like many weasels on the forums they are only in it to help themselves or line their pockets with a few sheckles.

When a clinic needs to make associations with people they might consider famous that is a red flag and simply marketing by association as opposed to marketing by results. No different than this Wayne Rooney character. Everyone on the forums wets their pants asking where did he go like the guy is knowledgeable. I mean really this is the same guy that has a tattoo “just enough education to perform” on his body, doesn’t sound too educated to me. You choose based on results and I have yet to see them.
    So these names that people throw around Gerard whatever don't mean jackshit.

You have to be joking! You have been one of the most aggressive, inappropriate, ass wipes ever to grace this forum and you have the audacity to say that Topcat was incendiary??? You are an utter joke! I agree 100% with Topcat's assessment of you and Gho and I have a feeling that most smart people on the forums do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    okay guys. I didn't call him a dildo, I said he was acting like a dildo. All he had to do was politely state his case, but he was incendiary. I didn't give a shit about posting photos before, now I really don't. Good luck with your issues boys.

Looking good!

The only way the forum will gain any usable knowledge about HST is if we discuss it civilly. Even though many people may not be 100% convinced it pays to keep an open mind regarding any new treatment.
    It's obviously something Spencer is interested in and is investigating.
    So why not take a breath wait and give NeedHairASAP a chance to present his case.
    Just a thought.