+ Reply to Thread

Default Finasteride with 0% sides

Has anyone taken Fin and had good results with growth and thickening with zero sides?

A lot of people on here have documented the sides they experienced after geting on fin. Some had very bad sides and got off the drug right away and even then the sides maintain.

There are two arguments 1. Only people who experience sides report them. I guess people who it works for with no sides are not stressed enough with possible long term damage to seek out forums like this and are busy enjoying their lives.

2. Those who complain on here prove that there is a lot more than 2% of people who get sides. Is it just the case that there are so many ppl taking the drug that even those on here who have reported sides are still in minority in that community of 2%

Tracy C will tell you that its uncommon and 2% are unlucky with the sides and you need to be on it fot 12 months before seeing any results. Spencer claims to never have had any sides and he fathered twins on the drug.

I'd like to avoid this thread becoming the usual documentation of Fin sides and distrust of the drugs PR but instead would like to welcome anyone who has had zero sides and may be browsing the forumns to speak up.

People have made those same arguments to me here and that gave me alot to think about but I still haven't made that step to try Finasteride. I know it isn't a given someone will get side-effects but I really just don't want to experiment. I also don't want to play russian roulette with my health as I would rather be bald to be honest. Perhaps it is more than 2% that experience sides but they just don't go onto an internet forum to complain, we just don't know for sure.

IŽve made myself this same question here already.

YouŽll find out that youŽre not getting many replies because those who hadnŽt any sides on FIN are not walking around these forums.

The people experiencing side effects or believe they are experiencing side effects are more likely to complain about it. Its the old saying, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I've been on propecia for 5 1/2 months with no sides. I was worried about that for sure when I first got on it, but I have experienced no side effects. It has stopped my hairloss. I stopped shedding a little after 3 months. I got on fin the same week I noticed my hair loss. I knew there was a chance that I would go bald my whole life sine my dad was bald by the time he was 50. That isvwhy I didn't waist time getting on it. I didn't lose much hair since I got on it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDyingBald View Post
    YouŽll find out that youŽre not getting many replies because those who hadnŽt any sides on FIN are not walking around these forums.
    This ^^

Some will take the drug for years and wont even recommend it to close mates because they will be exposed .

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Has anyone taken Fin and had good results with growth and thickening with zero sides?

A lot of people on here have documented the sides they experienced after geting on fin. Some had very bad sides and got off the drug right away and even then the sides maintain.

There are two arguments 1. Only people who experience sides report them. I guess people who it works for with no sides are not stressed enough with possible long term damage to seek out forums like this and are busy enjoying their lives.

2. Those who complain on here prove that there is a lot more than 2% of people who get sides. Is it just the case that there are so many ppl taking the drug that even those on here who have reported sides are still in minority in that community of 2%

Tracy C will tell you that its uncommon and 2% are unlucky with the sides and you need to be on it fot 12 months before seeing any results. Spencer claims to never have had any sides and he fathered twins on the drug.

I'd like to avoid this thread becoming the usual documentation of Fin sides and distrust of the drugs PR but instead would like to welcome anyone who has had zero sides and may be browsing the forumns to speak up.
    I kinda disagree with those who say only ppl who has sides come online and report them, many ppl dont come to online forums at all and don't report bad HT results or sides from meds. Plus, most of the doctors who adviced me to take propecia never told me about potential sides at all, so some ppl might be experiencing sides and think it's because of aging or other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    This ^^

Some will take the drug for years and wont even recommend it to close mates because they will be exposed .
    It works both ways, who would tell his mates about sextual side effects ?
    Ppl with good results wont recommend the drugs to their mates so that they won't be exposed, also ppl with bad results will even be leaning to hide the info even more.
    Not all ppl who have sides or bad HTs come to forum and report them, do you really think the numbers of bald forum members represent all those baldies who go through HTs or meds ?? Of course not, many ppl will just worry about their situation and check directly with doctors instead of asking forum members or try to spread awarness.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    The people experiencing side effects or believe they are experiencing side effects are more likely to complain about it. Its the old saying, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    You're contradicting yourself in making this very comment. This is a general baldness forum and will be representative of men facing baldness and looking for help, not a forum to specifically report side effects.