+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Landing on Mars

Default Landing on Mars

Just watched the yutube video of the space ship launch and landing of the latest Mars Rover. Amazing technological achievement. I started losing my hair at 18 back in 1969 the year we put a man on the moon. Before desk top computers and cell phones and the tech gadgets we have today. 40 years ago I was hoping for a cure for baldness. Had ugly plugs done in the 70's. 40 years later had an ht done about 9 months ago on my NW6 head. Have a long way to go to look reasonable. My point being, a shout out to the scientists and researchers involved in hair restoration to watch the yutube video of the latest Mars landing. All I'm asking for is to be able to grow some hair on my head down here on Earth. Thanks for your indulgence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lounk61 View Post
    Just watched the yutube video of the space ship launch and landing of the latest Mars Rover. Amazing technological achievement. I started losing my hair at 18 back in 1969 the year we put a man on the moon. Before desk top computers and cell phones and the tech gadgets we have today. 40 years ago I was hoping for a cure for baldness. Had ugly plugs done in the 70's. 40 years later had an ht done about 9 months ago on my NW6 head. Have a long way to go to look reasonable. My point being, a shout out to the scientists and researchers involved in hair restoration to watch the yutube video of the latest Mars landing. All I'm asking for is to be able to grow some hair on my head down here on Earth. Thanks for your indulgence.
    It's all those damn FDA guys and pharmaceuticals companies that have slowed the process of finding a cure. All they want is freaking money, I hope they all rot in hell. Either that or all the smart people went into engineering and rocket science, when the mediocre minds went to hair loss research

...you not think the soul reason they've gone to Mars, is to find the cure for baldness and hairloss?

I think someone just kinda had a hunch, that that's the best place to look!

Splendid way to spend billions of cash, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    It's all those damn FDA guys and pharmaceuticals companies that have slowed the process of finding a cure. All they want is freaking money...
    This. There would probably be a cure or at the very least a semi-cure/less labor intensive solution to hair loss. Too much stifling of research, lobbying and billions of dollars to be made by selling pills. I mean right now the products available (and there are lots) work in one way or another but they are temporary and people are stuck with strict regimens that they must maintain for the long haul.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

While you are at it you might want to ask the scientists to also release the cure for HIV they have been pressured to hold onto until the drug companies make enough profit from all the medications sold to treat HIV.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

With all due respect Doc I think we've come a lot further in the treatment and possible cure for HIV than we have in the treatment or possible cure for baldness. Considering baldness has been around for a lot longer than HIV. And I'm not comparing the severity of HIV , cancer, or any other deathly diseases to baldness which is non life threatening. Just my humble observation.