+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default GoodBye Baldtruth and Baldness

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Two words: gho hard

I am finally free, Goodbye bald truth
    Went to a Hair Doctor in NY. He inspected my donor and it seems that I'm only miniaturizing on the sides(retrograde alopecia?) and have almost no miniaturization in my donor area which I have long suspected I did since I have a small small small bald sport in my nw7 to nw6 transition hair that I talked to GC83k about who knows how I got it? What's interesting is my donor is very very THICK!

Talked to Gho's technicians about my case. It seems I'm doable and if my donor thin in the future: **** IT. At least I'll enjoy ~15-20 years with a head of hair.

I'm those who think that as long as you have hair on top of your head. It's good. If you want to look like a 50 year old with outdated procedures and "natural" nw 3, that's fine. I rather take the wesley sneijder look .

I stand now as a nw2 or nw2.5. I plan to fill in as my baldness progresses. Hopefully it can buy me a lot of time and make me look nw1 until future treatments come on. Hoping for histogen and aderans !

He is really multiplying hair so whatever hairs I have on my recipient they will also be treatable by future techniques. The same way propecia works on recipient hair.

I haven't been told this but I suspect this as true because these are follicles + tissues and since there are no scars I ain't got nothing to hide if I happen to bald completely.

From my research there hasn't been a single case of recipient FAIL in Gho's case out of +3k patients

and donor? Well nobody can say that because the donor always looks the same before and after . As people here say "it's impossible to check".

I'll give them that.

Now it's time for me to book an appointment as I always had the money. I am not interested in posting pictures. You guys read the studies and the references, the evidence around forums and that should be enough.

The fact that this is not in CNN is not a big deal because all what Gho is doing is maximizing your donor and not curing baldness, please keep that in mind.

This is not unlimited donor from my research but it's enough to cure nw6 and some nw7 cases given that the donor is OK and if he starts as soon as possible. Starting ASAP with small sessions like Sneijder is very crucial because the clinical trials on Gho's papers were done in very small sessions and very slowly, that ensured that both donor and recipient reach insane percentages as you can see in Sneijder's transplant. His donor and his recipient are insane with those grafts.

My only regret is taking Propecia but maybe time will heal me in that department.

I'll probably be in Gho's September 25 consultation workshop.

If you see a guy with a number 10 shirt, that's me !

So long guys, please be smart for your own sake.

I hope you can look past my faults and take some of what I said, if not all, as an advice.

When I told em about my case and I got a response, this song came up to my mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7812dngARbk

0:43 - 1:28

Libre, como el sol cuando amanece yo soy libre. Como el Mar !
    Libre, como el ave que escapo de su prision
    y puede al fin volar.
    Libre, como el viento que recoge mi lamento y mi pesar.
    Camino sin cesar
    detrás de las verdad
    y saber lo que es al fin la LIBERTAAAAAAD.

Free, like the sun when the day starts. I am free like the Sea.
    Free, like the bird that escaped from his prison
    and can finally fly.
    Free, like the wind that picks up my sorrow and my worries.
    I walk without stopping
    behind the truth

and know at last what is FREEDOM !

GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL !

Before you Gho, one question: Would you consider getting your hairline done by someone like Rahal or Ferinduni and then supplementing the other areas with Gho's treatment? Like 2000 grafts at the hairline then use the remaining donor For HST? I am strongly considering this once I get the money (should take a year but I'm still in my twenties so there is some time). I want a really strong hairline not a Sneijder hairline but also want to take advantage of HST. Any thoughts?

Good luck with your journey man, shame you're not gonna document but it will be good to get on with your life.

Maradona; wish you the best, as always.

As an aside, sent you a pm, with a quick question.

Gho might really be onto something. I'm no expert, so I will not speculate further.

One question I have is y isn't anybody showing b4 and after pictures of gho or even gho?

Quote Originally Posted by Amercancer View Post
    One question I have is y isn't anybody showing b4 and after pictures of gho or even gho?
    it's a pain in the ass and my camera sucks. plus, most people don't want their face plastered all over Gho's website, or this website. I may post some final result pics later. As of now, pics aren't going to be much helpful. My hairline looks like wesley's... we'll see if it stays that way.

One thing I am monitoring is if the grafts stay in or fall off. I'm using a ton of the minox gho gives you, as GCuk suggested may be the secret to keeping the grafts in through the whole process. I'll let you guys know if and when the grafts drop off.

The holes made by Gho's needle are noticeably smaller than what I've seen in the results section of this website's normal FUT and FUE "immediate post op" pics.

All I can say is that, up to this point (and yes its still early), I couldn't be more pleased. I hope more people can feel comfortable or even confident in booking with Gho. I'd honestly feel bad for anybody putting themselves through any other procedure. THE needle is soooo small!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amercancer View Post
    Many have shown before and after pictures, the problem is none of those pictures actually prove anything. Nothing dramatic. Nothing that is any different or better than anyone else who is doing FUE.

I do hope Gho has been able to regenerate donor supply, but the proof just isn't there. All those who think they see proof now are reaching and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Before you Gho, one question: Would you consider getting your hairline done by someone like Rahal or Ferinduni and then supplementing the other areas with Gho's treatment? Like 2000 grafts at the hairline then use the remaining donor For HST? I am strongly considering this once I get the money (should take a year but I'm still in my twenties so there is some time). I want a really strong hairline not a Sneijder hairline but also want to take advantage of HST. Any thoughts?

Good luck with your journey man, shame you're not gonna document but it will be good to get on with your life.
    I was considering this too, and was really worried about how my Gho procedure would go (specifically the hairline). But I'm super happy with my hairline so far. I'm not sure what the final result will be. But as of now it looks plenty dense and the shape is good. Gho said he would draw two hairlines and I could choose which I liked. I was so thrilled with the first one he drew that I just went straight to that one.

I'm personally not a fan of having the "really strong" hairline starting in a nw3 pattern, I think that screams wig/HT. If that's what you're looking for you may want to consider another doc. scissorboy seemed to get reasonable density, as did joling. Just my opinion at this point. Again, havnt even gotten close to my final result so I dont know.