+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    We are all very interested in seeing if Gho is for real and that is why I think that people are going to find it extremely strange that a staunch Gho advocate such as yourself isn’t willing to share photos. You can blur or cut out your face and still share photos without your identity being revealed, and while you having a crappy camera is plausible, I find it hard to believe that the man who claims to have invented hair multiplication doesn’t own a high res camera? Both you and Maradona are very wishy washy with the photos thing, not wanting to share, it doesn’t make sense at all. I’d still like to see the photos off your camera regardless of the quality. I think it’s very unfair that you have been so demeaning of everyone who has ever questioned Dr. Gho or who decides to have surgery from doctors who actually document their cases, and now you actually GO to GHO and pretty much say “Nah, not gonna post photos” That’s not right and VERY suspect.
    I said I would probably eventually post photos. I've been taking them. If I didn't like the procedure, trust me, you would all hear about it as vehemently as you heard about my thoughts on Gho before my procedure. Right now, I think the procedure itself was great. And im about as happy as one could be at 5 days post-op. Obviously this means almost nothing, as the real yield isn't apparent til many months from now (but hopefully sooner). As for regeneration, if you don't believe me about the hairs from my extraction holes, I could care less. That's been documented over and over and over. When I say my camera sucks, I mean I am having trouble with the macro photography needed for taking good donor photos that would be useful in that type of analysis. Also, I dont have day by day photos like GC.

Hey guys, I do not wish to be here anymore.

It will be an episode of my life I want to forget. Propecia, RU, Minox, experimental treatments, baldtruth show talking about a cure coming soon since 20 years ago and watching those dudes in the front page with advanced baldness scars etc...it's just something I want to move on.

If you have any questions about Gho's science or what I think about transplants/treatments here's my email:

maradonapele1990wc@gmail.com
    maradonapele1990@gmail.com

Again I did not have the procedure yet but I will have it next year and I will know a lot more then. I am not a scientist but I can answer your questions with scientific journals and quotes from the Gho technicians themselves and all the data I collected etc.

I mean most of it is online but I know you are all lazy and because of that you may be doing the wrong decision as I did in the past with other stuff.

You can email Gho technicians they will take time to answer so just use many emails and ask them questions that's how i got fast responses in the past.

As for photos. What's the point? No photo from us will even be close to gc83uk's photos of regeneration. I don't know how he did it. I've never seen a picture that close online of a transplant with such resolution. There are photos in the scientific journal of Gho too.

I'll repeat for the 1000th time. Regeneration is NOT a big deal, it's been done by other scientists besides Gho. What's a big deal is the yield and regeneration growth %.

The regeneration growth % which is the highest in Gho's technique out of all donor regeneration techniques was solved by Gho's way of extracting the follicles and the tools just make it super easy. It's something he discovered along with the location of follicular stem cells first discovered by Gho himself and later on confirmed by other "reputable scientists" that you know!

The recipient growth is what makes such procedure challenging but the medium takes care of that part as you can clearly see in all of Gho's patients.

If that's not enough to convince you and you wish to listen to other so called experts without papers/journals/evidence, that's fine it's your choice.

Again you can ask me anything in my emails, I will be happy to answer your questions about HST. I think I can answer all of them but again it's better if you email them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amercancer View Post
    One question I have is y isn't anybody showing b4 and after pictures of gho or even gho?
    Many have shown before and after pictures, the problem is none of those pictures actually prove anything. Nothing dramatic. Nothing that is any different or better than anyone else who is doing FUE.

I do hope Gho has been able to regenerate donor supply, but the proof just isn't there. All those who think they see proof now are reaching and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post

Again I did not have the procedure yet but I will have it next year and I will know a lot more then.

I am sure something else will come up by next year that you might not even think of GHO matey .

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    I am sure something else will come up by next year that you might not even think of GHO matey .
    and i’m ABSOLUTELY sure that nothing really effective (works for each and every aga patient) will come up within the coming 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Hey guys, I do not wish to be here anymore.

It will be an episode of my life I want to forget. Propecia, RU, Minox, experimental treatments, baldtruth show talking about a cure coming soon since 20 years ago and watching those dudes in the front page with advanced baldness scars etc...it's just something I want to move on.

If you have any questions about Gho's science or what I think about transplants/treatments here's my email:

maradonapele1990wc@gmail.com
    maradonapele1990@gmail.com

Again I did not have the procedure yet but I will have it next year and I will know a lot more then. I am not a scientist but I can answer your questions with scientific journals and quotes from the Gho technicians themselves and all the data I collected etc.

I mean most of it is online but I know you are all lazy and because of that you may be doing the wrong decision as I did in the past with other stuff.

You can email Gho technicians they will take time to answer so just use many emails and ask them questions that's how i got fast responses in the past.

As for photos. What's the point? No photo from us will even be close to gc83uk's photos of regeneration. I don't know how he did it. I've never seen a picture that close online of a transplant with such resolution. There are photos in the scientific journal of Gho too.

I'll repeat for the 1000th time. Regeneration is NOT a big deal, it's been done by other scientists besides Gho. What's a big deal is the yield and regeneration growth %.

The regeneration growth % which is the highest in Gho's technique out of all donor regeneration techniques was solved by Gho's way of extracting the follicles and the tools just make it super easy. It's something he discovered along with the location of follicular stem cells first discovered by Gho himself and later on confirmed by other "reputable scientists" that you know!

The recipient growth is what makes such procedure challenging but the medium takes care of that part as you can clearly see in all of Gho's patients.

If that's not enough to convince you and you wish to listen to other so called experts without papers/journals/evidence, that's fine it's your choice.

Again you can ask me anything in my emails, I will be happy to answer your questions about HST. I think I can answer all of them but again it's better if you email them.
    Hey man, i hope you still come here every now and then.
    I also started my gho journey and i beleive it's the way to go. Ghood luck bro.

Take care, and best of luck of luck bro.