Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aim4hair
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
    Hey guys, I do not wish to be here anymore.

It will be an episode of my life I want to forget. Propecia, RU, Minox, experimental treatments, baldtruth show talking about a cure coming soon since 20 years ago and watching those dudes in the front page with advanced baldness scars etc...it's just something I want to move on.

If you have any questions about Gho's science or what I think about transplants/treatments here's my email:

maradonapele1990wc@gmail.com
    maradonapele1990@gmail.com

Again I did not have the procedure yet but I will have it next year and I will know a lot more then. I am not a scientist but I can answer your questions with scientific journals and quotes from the Gho technicians themselves and all the data I collected etc.

I mean most of it is online but I know you are all lazy and because of that you may be doing the wrong decision as I did in the past with other stuff.

You can email Gho technicians they will take time to answer so just use many emails and ask them questions that's how i got fast responses in the past.

As for photos. What's the point? No photo from us will even be close to gc83uk's photos of regeneration. I don't know how he did it. I've never seen a picture that close online of a transplant with such resolution. There are photos in the scientific journal of Gho too.

I'll repeat for the 1000th time. Regeneration is NOT a big deal, it's been done by other scientists besides Gho. What's a big deal is the yield and regeneration growth %.

The regeneration growth % which is the highest in Gho's technique out of all donor regeneration techniques was solved by Gho's way of extracting the follicles and the tools just make it super easy. It's something he discovered along with the location of follicular stem cells first discovered by Gho himself and later on confirmed by other "reputable scientists" that you know!

The recipient growth is what makes such procedure challenging but the medium takes care of that part as you can clearly see in all of Gho's patients.

If that's not enough to convince you and you wish to listen to other so called experts without papers/journals/evidence, that's fine it's your choice.

Again you can ask me anything in my emails, I will be happy to answer your questions about HST. I think I can answer all of them but again it's better if you email them.
    Hey man, i hope you still come here every now and then.
    I also started my gho journey and i beleive it's the way to go. Ghood luck bro.

Comment

• cleverusername
      • Nov 2011

Take care, and best of luck of luck bro.

Comment

Working...