+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Does Hasci does 3000 grafts over afew days??

Or do they just stick to 1600ish 9 months apart. I cant think of any real reason why you could only get one session.

to get this answer it might be a great idea to call them and ask them

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
    to get this answer it might be a great idea to call them and ask them
    this ^

why ask on a forum when you can just call them up.. logic dude

And the effort for someone who has been there to reply is as simple as your response. Furthermore if someone on a forum has the answer they are likely to answer further questions rather than wasting alot of money for international phone bills.

Logic dude...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    And the effort for someone who has been there to reply is as simple as your response. Furthermore if someone on a forum has the answer they are likely to answer further questions rather than wasting alot of money for international phone bills.

Logic dude...
    lol stop being a lazy arse and give them a call. get your info 100% correct and direct from the Company ( not just some guy on the web told me ) and pay up the very minor bill of a phone call.. if you can pay for a HT im sure you can pay a phone call..

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    lol stop being a lazy arse and give them a call. get your info 100% correct and direct from the Company ( not just some guy on the web told me ) and pay up the very minor bill of a phone call.. if you can pay for a HT im sure you can pay a phone call..
    This part of the forum is entitled Dr Coen Gho's Hst. It doesnt seem too unreasonable that someone could answer such a basic question, especially since they have a 6+ month waiting list. Perhaps I have the wrong idea of what a forum is for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    This part of the forum is entitled Dr Coen Gho's Hst. It doesnt seem too unreasonable that someone could answer such a basic question, especially since they have a 6+ month waiting list. Perhaps I have the wrong idea of what a forum is for?
    to my knowledge, he doesn't do that. it's tough for healing. I did 1400 and I was surprised how rugged it was. I couldn't imagine going through some of the megasessions posted on here. a 3000 graft procedure= 6000 holes in your head. That's pretty traumatic for the scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    to my knowledge, he doesn't do that. it's tough for healing. I did 1400 and I was surprised how rugged it was. I couldn't imagine going through some of the megasessions posted on here. a 3000 graft procedure= 6000 holes in your head. That's pretty traumatic for the scalp.
    I had my 1400 procedure 4-5 days ago and my recipient and donor still feel alittle tender. I can't imagine having 6000 holes in my head rather than the 2800 i have.

I had my 1400 procedure 4-5 days ago and my recipient and donor still feel alittle tender. I can't imagine having 6000 holes in my head rather than the 2800 i have.
    Thanks man, I recently had 2100 fue afew months ago to fix a norwood 4a and was surprised how painful it was + the painkillers didnt do much for the headaches over the first week. The front of my hairline should be fixed but ill probably need afew thousand if the mid scalp and crown goes in afew years.
    You could still tell I had something up to a month which sucked, is your work very noticeable atm?

Hey NeedHairASAP,

thank you for the feedback.

Was it painful / did you feel discomfort during the procedure?

I totally agree with you. If a small HST transplant, using that tiny tool, is still hard on the scalp, I can't even imagine how hard are those crazy sessions a lot of people have.