+ Reply to Thread

Default Weird hair thinning/shedding problem

My hair has gotten very thin over the last couple of years. I used to run my hand through my hair and it would get stcuk my hair was so thick. Now it glides through and I feel like I have a bare layer in place stopping me from having an exposed scalp.

I having thinnning and loss in the crown and temples so its surely MPB right? Recently I started preventative measures. I don't like the sides associated with the big 3 so I started with some Toco8, sulfate free shampoo and natural vitimans. I know they are not recommend for a good hairloss fight but I wont go near propecia.

I have noticed lately that whenI wake up there is no hair on the pillow but when I run my hand through my hair its comes out, follicle and all. I'm not pulling my hair just gently running my hand through. I'm not sure if its the sulfate free shampoo making my hair limp and weak or am I just lossing the thin hairs that would have shed anyway.

Everytime I touch, shower or do any thing that involves hair movement it seems to casue them to break and fall out . Is this normal for hairloss and MPB? and can I regrown these hairs if I start on the Rogaine or Niz?

post pictures

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    My hair has gotten very thin over the last couple of years. I used to run my hand through my hair and it would get stcuk my hair was so thick. Now it glides through and I feel like I have a bare layer in place stopping me from having an exposed scalp.

I having thinnning and loss in the crown and temples so its surely MPB right? Recently I started preventative measures. I don't like the sides associated with the big 3 so I started with some Toco8, sulfate free shampoo and natural vitimans. I know they are not recommend for a good hairloss fight but I wont go near propecia.

I have noticed lately that whenI wake up there is no hair on the pillow but when I run my hand through my hair its comes out, follicle and all. I'm not pulling my hair just gently running my hand through. I'm not sure if its the sulfate free shampoo making my hair limp and weak or am I just lossing the thin hairs that would have shed anyway.

Everytime I touch, shower or do any thing that involves hair movement it seems to casue them to break and fall out . Is this normal for hairloss and MPB? and can I regrown these hairs if I start on the Rogaine or Niz?
    It looks like most likely you have mpb, I say this because you are shedding from the crown. Also, do your hairs seem to be getting slimmer, thinner? In my opinion sulfate free shampoo makes your hair feel thicker, so I don't think that's it. I also have toco-8 but I have no used it in a while, I guess I going to go back to it. To be honest you will not be able to do anything without taking propecia. And yes, post some pictures