Threaded View

If you feel like your testosterone levels are low, you might not be getting enough fats. Studies show that limiting your fats can hugely limit your bodies ability to produce testosterone. Testosterone is made from cholesterol, you know? But dietary cholesterol has only a minimal effect on your actual blood cholesterol. It's more important to make sure you're getting all the other fats. (Most research is on the effects of saturated fats on production of testosterone, but they're all important.)

Don't worry about all the bro-scientists saying you'll never get big as a vegetarian. I know vegetarian girls stronger than most of them. I recommend you start drinking a tablespoon of olive oil a few times a day. Like, at least three.

You should also look into foods that are high in protein, vegetarian, and have a good amino acid profile. Sometimes people forget about how complete a protein is, which is important. Gemma pea protein powder is complete, and a good way to just jam a lot of protein in your body at once. But again, considering that amino acids are recycled, modern science shows that protein isn't half as important as we once thought, and fats are 10 times more important than we guessed.

My suggestions:
    1) Again, get healthy fat in your. Olive oil isn't too expensive. It's something like $8 for a big bottle here, and that lasts a while. I have to imagine it's cheaper so much closer to Italy, but I don't know shit for shit about international trade and finance. Three or more tablespoons a day will get some more testosterone flowing.

2) You should check out truenutrition.com. They have pretty good deals on vegan/vegetarian protein. As well as non-vegetarian protein. If you decide to get something, you should Google "true nutrition coupon codes". There's a million 5% off coupons out there.

Side note: some people scare monger about purines in peas causing kidney stones, meaning you shouldn't eat gemma pea protein. Well, there's a lot more purines in beef than gemma pea protein, and no one screams about that. Besides, studies show that the purines from vegetable sources don't affect rates of kidney stones. Only the purines in meat do. (The purines from dairy sources actually lower rates of kidney stones.)

Just my humble advice, anyway.