Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baldieboy
    • Apr 2011

James Nesbitt, not looking great??

Seen this pics of actor James Nesbitt today in British press, he's had 2 hair transplants in Blackrock Clinic in Dublin, supposedly on of the best around, not sure bout results though..check out link below scroll down for a picture of the actor

.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-big-day.html
  • chrisis
    • Feb 2012

Supposedly the best around...

I'm not sure there are any good doctors in the UK/Ireland? Dr Farjo is meant to be the best and his results don't impress me.

Comment

• lalala
      • May 2012

I haven't looked at any before and afters but that pic in that link I think his hair looks great there.

Comment

• jman91
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Baldieboy
        Seen this pics of actor James Nesbitt today in British press, he's had 2 hair transplants in Blackrock Clinic in Dublin, supposedly on of the best around, not sure bout results though..check out link below scroll down for a picture of the actor

.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-big-day.html
        oh give the guy a break his hair is fine...look at where he was coming from http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...s-Nesb-006.jpg

if anything his hair is just cut really short here.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
          • Aug 2012

His hair looks good to me.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
            • May 2011

I think he's cut the hair too short. I'd imagine he's had maybe 6000 FU tops so he could always go for the last 2000-3000 by strip.

While not on the level of H&W or Rahal results I don't think Dr. Collins packs very densely or does huge sessions. He's quite conservative. He can do 4000-4500 sessions though which isn't bad. Supposedly he's does excellent closures but then all strip docs would want to wouldn't they. He's a good guy and his work is not too bad I think though they don't show much of their work on their site. I'd say he's similiar to Farjo. However he charges a fortune per graft, €10! The clinic is amazing in terms of size, luxury, privacy, mod-cons etc but still it's extortionate pricewise.

Bottom line is Nesbitt does not have more than 6000 grafts up top. Another additional 40% of that number would make a huge difference.

Maybe some of these have concealer, maybe some don't. Last couple are from a press conference for the Hobbit movie.

I guess if he's happy that's the main thing and I'm sure he has more donor in the bank if he needs it.
            Attached Files

Comment

• rugger31
              • Apr 2011

His is a realy decent result saw him in person at Cheltenham races this year in the rain his hair was standing up really well.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                • May 2011

I saw those pics from Cheltenham rugger. I thought the hair looked pretty good too.

Comment

Working...