+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This may not be of any use to you, but the weeks I eat healthy, exercise with cardio, and get moderate sunshine, I feel pretty decent, or at least slightly better, mood wise....

I have also been considering FUE big-time...just haven't taken the plunge yet

I've been on propecia for 5 1/2 months now with no sides, and it's halted my hairloss. What it seems to me like if you experiece any sides, they usually happen after two weeks to a month. This is what I'm seeing fom the other posters. If you do, simply get off of the medication. It's really only solution out on the market to stop hairloss. Minoxidil is a waist of money. My doctor told me, I'd be waiting my money since that product does not have great success. It also doesn't stop hairloss like Fin does. That is the whole point to bring it to a halt until there are better solutions.

How is Minoxidil a waste of money? Many people have used it with great results, I though Finasteride mostly halted hair loss as opposed to stimulating new growth.

My dad used Minox for a whole year and got no regrowth. Propecia regrows hairs in 42% of the men that take it and the other 48% only experience hair loss to cease. It has stopped my hairloss and regrown what I have lost. I started on propecia the same week I noticed my hairloss, so there wasn't much to regrow for me. I didn't wait to get on it like a lot of men do and only get on propecia when their hairloss is really noticeable. Minox will not stop hair loss and propecia does in 9 out of 10 men. Propecia works with out Minox. Minox will regrow hair for some men, but it will not maintain it. Eventually you will loss that hair since Minox does not halt hairloss. You will never find man with a full head of hair on just minox. On top of it Minox is a pain in ass to have to rub a foam in your hair twice a day. Whereas propecia is only a pill you can pop with your vitamins.