My MPB hypothesis.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngin
    • Nov 2010

And your assumptions would likely be wrong.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by youngin
      And your assumptions would likely be wrong.
      right, and your theory that follicles in the MPB zone somehow just become more sensitive to DHT due to sunshine? How likely is that wrong?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

I think the fact abos don't have mpb somewhat trumps your sunshine theory. That and the fact the sides of people's heads get quite a bit of sunshine. And the fact the doc is charging $300 for a book/study? Most studies cost like $80 to buy, if they're more then they probably aren't for sale because it's valuable information.

Comment

• youngin
          • Nov 2010

There is no current fact that says why only the top goes bald. That's the point. My "sunshine theory" agrees with current theories. Also, I haven't read that book and only found it after I thought of my theory. Don't plan on buying it either.

Comment

• youngin
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by 2020
            right, and your theory that follicles in the MPB zone somehow just become more sensitive to DHT due to sunshine? How likely is that wrong?
            UV rays cause larger sebaceous glands. Proven. Larger sebaceous glands draw more DHT. Proven. And then?

Comment

• Jan 2012

UV rays cause larger sebaceous glands. Proven. Larger sebaceous glands draw more DHT. Proven. And then?
              most likely it's not even close to being significant otherwise everyone would go bald. Why would nature make your scalp so fking sensitive to UV rays? It's not.

explain excess body hair, prostate cancer and other health problems associated with balding... obviously the problem is "on the inside" and is not concentrated within your scalp

Comment

• youngin
                • Nov 2010

explain excess body hair, prostate cancer and other health problems associated with balding... obviously the problem is "on the inside" and is not concentrated within your scalp
                Excess body hair = testosterone
                And like all cancer, prostate cancer = immune system, environment, diet + testosterone.

Balding and prostate cancer are not synonomous. It may be present in more balding men because of the higher tesosterone levels.

No one said they weren't higher. You disprove yourself. If the problem was on the inside then all hair would be effected.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Excess body hair = testosterone
                  so we all have too much testosterone?

And like all cancer, prostate cancer = immune system, environment, diet + testosterone.
                  why do balding people have a higher chance of getting prostate cancer? obviously something is off in them internally otherwise the risks would be exactly the same...

Balding and prostate cancer are not synonomous. It may be present in more balding men because of the higher tesosterone levels.
                  yes of course... that's why middle aged men go bald -- too much testosterone

No one said they weren't higher. You disprove yourself. If the problem was on the inside then all hair would be effected.
                  what do you mean by all hair? all SCALP hair? You still don't get it why baldness has a pattern?

Comment

• youngin
                    • Nov 2010

Your mind is not right. You are misunderstanding and repeating everything. Or maybe you are just stupid. Do some reading of studies.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Your mind is not right. You are misunderstanding and repeating everything. Or maybe you are just stupid. Do some reading of studies.
                      I just proved that MPB is an internal problem and not just a problem with your follicles/scalp...

Comment

• konfusion
                        • May 2012

nice to know, from now on I'll go out with an umbrella on sunny days, just like a delicate lady from the 1800's and I can't wait to find a pair of silk gloves to match that outfit, yummy

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by konfusion
                          nice to know, from now on I'll go out with an umbrella on sunny days, just like a delicate lady from the 1800's and I can't wait to find a pair of silk gloves to match that outfit, yummy
                          looool

10char

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by gutted
                            looool

10char
                            is that you on hairsite arguing about cox-2 and reflex hypo?

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

is that you on hairsite arguing about cox-2 and reflex hypo?
                              its not an argument.

im only giving them a heads up now, rather than them having to wait for science to prove it in the future, if they ever will.

Comment

• youngin
                                • Nov 2010

I just proved that MPB is an internal problem and not just a problem with your follicles/scalp...
                                lmao. What a small minded dumbass. You haven't proved a damn thing.

Comment

Working...