My MPB hypothesis. - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    I ALREADY TOLD YOU!! MPB zones have a higher 5AR activity that's a fact and that's why MPB zones go bald so fast.
    OMG YOU TOOL. WHY DO THEY HAVE A HIGHER 5AR ACTIVITY ONLY ONTOP OF YOUR HEAD??? IM NOT ARGUING THAT DHT DOESNT FACILITATE THE BALDNESS, IM SAYING ITS NOT THE CAUSE. To believe that, you would have to believe that your DHT levels rise as you get older, when its the exact opposite. THEY FALL. The fact that moving follicles from the back to the top and it still growing properly proves that its not a blood flow issue, or an issue with your endocrine system. Its so ****ing simple.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    agaexperts.meteor.com
    Posts
    1,405

    Default


    I think whatever causes baldness could have several triggers. I think generally it's genetic things that will trigger the "causes" of baldness, but I also think things like diet, masturbation, sun, whatever whatever could also trigger or inflame whatever the cause of baldness is... I.e. The level pgd2 could be a function of mostly genetics, but also sun, mastrubation, twinkies, whatever... In the end if genetics wants your hair to all of your hair will fall off, but other things could play a part.

  3. #33
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    OMG YOU TOOL. WHY DO THEY HAVE A HIGHER 5AR ACTIVITY ONLY ONTOP OF YOUR HEAD???
    no idea but they just do, that's just how it is and that's that.

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    IM NOT ARGUING THAT DHT DOESNT FACILITATE THE BALDNESS, IM SAYING ITS NOT THE CAUSE.
    well some people go bald and some don't. Without DHT none of them would go bald. What else are we supposed to do knowing that?

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    To believe that, you would have to believe that your DHT levels rise as you get older, when its the exact opposite. THEY FALL.
    testosterone goes down and estrogen goes up as you age. Both of these make your DHT much more potent.

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    The fact that moving follicles from the back to the top and it still growing properly proves that its not a blood flow issue, or an issue with your endocrine system. Its so ****ing simple.
    who said it was a bloodflow issue? That theory has been debunked decades ago.

    endocrine system - could be. Observe how balding people have so much body hair. Obviously in those people DHT metabolism is too high. The problem is not just with your follicles.

    why wouldn't hair transplants work? It's the follicles that are being "damaged" and not a particular part of your scalp...

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    no idea but they just do, that's just how it is and that's that..
    You're exactly right. You have no idea. No one does. Quit pretending like its a proven fact. Nothing you say makes any damn difference if you cant prove that one thing.

  5. #35
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    You're exactly right. You have no idea. No one does. Quit pretending like its a proven fact. Nothing you say makes any damn difference if you cant prove that one thing.
    !??!!? it is a fact but you asked why would this happen and I said no idea

    http://www.hairtx.com/hair-loss/hair...tern-baldness/

    Both isoenzymes are increased in the frontal balding follicles compared with the non-balding follicles in the back of the head. DHT levels are also increased in the balding scalp compared with the non-balding scalp. Further women have 3 to 3.5 times less 5-alpha reductase Type I and II than men, which probably accounts for why female AGA is less severe in most cases than with male AGA. Interestingly, individuals born without 5-alph reductase Type II do not develop AGA.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Obviously I know DHT levels are increased in balding scalp. The first study I posted proved that. You're just going in ****ing circles. Nothing you have said proves any reason why the top follicles act differently than the side. "They just do" is not an answer. Like we are just born that way.

  7. #37
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Obviously I know DHT levels are increased in balding scalp. The first study I posted proved that. You're just going in ****ing circles.
    you're not even close to proving that sunshine permanently enlarges your sebaceous glands...

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Nothing you have said proves any reason why the top follicles act differently than the side. "They just do" is not an answer. Like we are just born that way.
    they don't!!! all follicles are susceptible to DHT it's just some are more sensitive and some are much less.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    they don't!!! all follicles are susceptible to DHT it's just some are more sensitive and some are much less.
    Oh here we go again, and WHYYYY are just the top ones more sensitive? WHYYY? You don't know. So shut up.

  9. #39
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Oh here we go again, and WHYYYY are just the top ones more sensitive? WHYYY? You don't know. So shut up.
    I just explained why in my last post:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...3&postcount=35

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    That doesn't explain shit. You are ignorant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Thriller Fiction - Spotting the Bad Guy
09-13-2010 08:22 AM
Last Post By BruceMKrupp
Today 07:17 AM
Fildena : Impotence Solution in Men
Today 05:12 AM
Last Post By fildenaus
Today 05:12 AM
Read More Here
Today 12:38 AM
Last Post By KittyRatli
Today 12:38 AM
Know More
Today 12:28 AM
Last Post By LynnEmbley
Today 12:28 AM