+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Its a hypothesis that's alot stronger than yours. If you don't like it, then don't comment. Quit being a ****ing troll just because you think you know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Its a hypothesis that's alot stronger than yours. If you don't like it, then don't comment. Quit being a ****ing troll just because you think you know everything.
    who says I know everything? I never even knew about PGD2 before that study came out...

answer my questions:

if sunshine causes baldness, how come you're not balding all over?
    prostate cancer is linked to baldness AND lack of sunshine. How would you explain that?
    that study says that a person is very unlikely to experience that much ultraviolet radiation.

and again: what do you propose we do if your theory is right?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    right, inflammation. PGD2 is directly responsible for shrinking follicles. The real cause of elevated PGD2 is probably inflammation and not ****ing sunshine.
    Even if its true, what cause inflammation ONLY ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD?? HUH? Explain it please.

oh thanks for mentioning that - WHY don't they respond to "sunshine damage" then?
    Use some ****in common sense, you ever had a sunburn on the side of your head? Go stand outside or play some sports and see what parts of you get burned first. The top of your head, top of your shoulders/back. The top of your head is exposed to the sun far more than any other part of your body in your life.

amazing... prostate cancer is linked with baldness and lack of sunshine is linked to prostate cancer. Nothing fits
    Inflammation is linked to diet, and diet is linked to obesity, so all obese people must be bald! NOTHINGS FITS!

by the way:
    Therefore, we do not claim that our model imitates the actual in vivo situation.
    They would be stupid to make that claim, then be quoted by other doctors as proof. It's not empirical proof, but its a hell of alot better than your proof.

so what is your solution to this? Avoid sunshine?
    Who said I had a solution?

People like you are the reason forums go down the shitter. I make a simple hypothesis and want some logical debate and you come in just to insult me. ****ing troll. Go away.

Even if its true, what cause inflammation ONLY ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD?? HUH? Explain it please.
    microinflammation? There was that study where they found more 5AR in balding sites so that's why "balding zones" go away faster than "donor sites". Overtime you would go bald all over.

Use some ****in common sense, you ever had a sunburn on the side of your head? Go stand outside or play some sports and see what parts of you get burned first. The top of your head, top of your shoulders/back. The top of your head is exposed to the sun far more than any other part of your body in your life.
    amazing... how come it starts with a recession then? Sides and donor do thin. How come removing androgens cures MPB despite sunshine?

Inflammation is linked to diet, and diet is linked to obesity, so all obese people must be bald! NOTHINGS FITS!
    DHT is not always inflammatory and yes insulin resistance(obesity?) has been linked to baldness. It fits.

They would be stupid to make that claim, then be quoted by other doctors as proof. It's not empirical proof, but its a hell of alot better than your proof.
    what my proof are you talking about!??! I haven't said anything new. It's all in this patent:

http://www.google.com/patents/US2011...MOjaywHe8IDYAQ

they proved that PGD2 inhibits hair growth while getting rid of PGD2 restores hair growth. What's the problem?

Who said I had a solution?

People like you are the reason forums go down the shitter. I make a simple hypothesis and want some logical debate and you come in just to insult me. ****ing troll. Go away.
    your hypothesis is probably the worst I've ever read...

why do balding people have so much body hair? How come they associate so many other health problems with balding?

You look down a tunnel. I can adequately answer all of your questions, and you could too if you stopped being such a know it all. I wont be responding to anymore of your comments.

You look down a tunnel. I can adequately answer all of your questions, and you could too if you stopped being such a know it all.
    how am I know it all? I can provide sources for every one of my claims which actually makes them facts. What's your problem? Go one by one and tell me where I'm wrong.

I wont be responding to anymore of your comments.
    classic excuse from someone who is losing... you should go into politics

Inactive

Question

All of this reading got me wondering why in all of the cures and studies, no one has addressed why the side of our head never go bald. To me it seems very simplistic.. what does the top of our head get that the rest of our head doesn't, A LOT OF SUNLIGHT.
    But many people who spend most of their lives outdoors and get a good deal of sun on their heads don't develop MPB, while many other people who spend very little time in the sun at all develop MPB nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    classic excuse from someone who is losing... you should go into politics
    Lol'd.

That's a point tho, how come those people that were balding then became castrated stopped balding? The sunlight didn't just stop attacking there scalps because the sun felt bad he lost his balls.

I thought of that also, but if you think about it.. someone with dense hair would have their scalp protected by the hair itself blocking the sun, than someone with thinner hair. Hair style would also account for some of that. There's so many variables its hard to make an accurate statement.

We know that most cell mutation (cancer) is due to immune system, diet, environment. These would all be critical factors. Not to say that baldness is cancer, but the study did show that some DNA damage was done by UV rays. Maybe we don't get exposed to the EXACT UV intensity as the study, but we are exposed to UV rays for thousands of hours in our life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    That's a point tho, how come those people that were balding then became castrated stopped balding? The sunlight didn't just stop attacking there scalps because the sun felt bad he lost his balls.
    Testosterone has a large impact on sebaceous glands. Maybe its needed for their growth also? Just a guess, haven't researched that. Testosterone was removed from the equation, its no longer overdosing the follicle. What I'm suggesting isn't outrageous, its just to say that maybe this is how our follicles get to the condition they are in. It wouldn't discredit any other method of medication or study.