+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default check it out! Toppik helped me!

hey guys, so i recently ordered Toppik, i was very skeptic about it. but i have to say i am impressed, i think i ordered the wrong shade of color. not that big of a deal though, it works. My only concern is even touching your hair a little and you can see it on your fingers. Im just worried about someone touching my hair and going WTF?! haha either way it looks great, check out the pics! leave some comments or questions! btw this my first time i put it on! so thats saying something haha ill show you before and after
    Attached Images

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I use Toppik as well. It is a great product. Recently I purchased Caboki . Its another great product and cheaper than Toppix ,for me Caboki is a bit better.

Thumbs up

I use Toppick but you have to use a lot of hair spray to make sure it doesn't come off on your hands or on the inside collar of your shirts.

Looks good on you!

Quote Originally Posted by bamac21 View Post
    ill show you before and after
    Looks great!

Have you had anyone you know check it out to see if they can spot anything unnatural?

Yea, I use the Joan Rivers Great Hair Day fill-in powder- Brunette Mirror w/ the aplicator brush and toppik... I get really self-conscious that some people can tell though... Especially in florescent lighting i feel as if it shows a great deal? My friend uses the powder (which is essentially like eye shadow). I'm a bit taller than him, so in direct sunlight/very bright lighting I can see where he used it on his crown.

How well does it work on short hair?

I never understood this product. You're balding. Why try to fool people you aren't? If you are trying to find a girl, she will obviously notice you are balding eventually, so why bother trying to hide it now? Keep people in your life that accept you how you are, not ones that like you only because you have what looks like hair...

Quote Originally Posted by baldnotbeautiful View Post
    I never understood this product. You're balding. Why try to fool people you aren't? If you are trying to find a girl, she will obviously notice you are balding eventually, so why bother trying to hide it now? Keep people in your life that accept you how you are, not ones that like you only because you have what looks like hair...
    Bit of a stupid post to be honest! what if people are using Propecia and Minox to battle their hairloss? there is nothing wrong with adding toppik, it's no worse than girls wearing make up.

Been using a similar product Nanogen.

It's not bad, I definitely cant overuse it as it would be flat out weird to go from NW3 to a near full hairline, but I dabble it on thinning areas and a bit behind the hairline to give myself a little boost. I still have a receding hairline, but it makes it look much thicker!

It's great for the odd time that you go out or something, definitely had to get used to how much to put in and how much spray to use, but it's a decent product for the price.