Other Hair Science Institute Doctors?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hairysituation

3. Look at Gerard Joling, it dosen´t look like a man who had over 7000 grafts. Do you agree or disagree?
    I know you ask gc, anyway, my answer is neither "I agree" nor " I disagree:
    Here is the reason:

Behind Joling's brand new hairLINE from his 3rd HST procedure (July, 2012) ...

Diskussion: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...6&d=1343779937

Video: http://www.shownieuws.tv/video/weer-...r-voor-gerard/

... he never ever got more than 1500 HST grafts so far into his (big) top area. That's simply A FACT.

And now explain me:
    If patients get up to 3000 (!) grafts via traditional procedures just for their new hairline and/or temples - how high should be the density of Jolings big top area with just 1500 HST grafts??

1+1 = ... seems that the correct answer is still a big problem and "mystery" for many people out there.

Comment

• hairysituation
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 534623
      I know you ask gc, anyway, my answer is neither "I

... he never ever got more than 1500 HST grafts so far into his (big) top area. That's simply A FACT.

And now explain me:
      If patients get up to 3000 (!) grafts via traditional procedures just for their new hairline and/or temples - how high should be the density of Jolings big top area with just 1500 HST grafts??
      Ok, but he had 2 procedures on the crown. Have you any recent pictures of his crown without concealers? And his new hairline also looks very thin in his recent photos.

And the fact is that the result dosen´t just look like "not as impressing as the 3000 grafts sessions with conventional procedures", it looks 10x worse.
      Last edited by Winston; 11-04-2012, 12:07 PM. Reason: Unsubstantiated and false statement removed as per Dr. Gho's request.

Comment

• Winston
        • Mar 2009

Any posts made on this forum specifically referencing statements made by Spencer Kobren or any named physician or known figure in the field MUST be substantiated. Hearsay will no longer be allowed to be posted as statements of fact on this forum.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
        Last edited by Winston; 11-04-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Ok, but he had 2 procedures on the crown. Have you any recent pictures of his crown without concealers?
          No. Even so, would it make sense to judge just after <4 month after having HST? I think - NO.

And his new hairline also looks very thin in his recent photos.

And the fact is that the result dosen&#180;t just look like "not as impressing as the 3000 grafts sessions with conventional procedures", it looks 10x worse.
          Last edited by Winston; 11-04-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• hairysituation
            • Feb 2012

Winston, you begin to annoy me with all your restrictions.
            Why do this forum have this "children garden-policy"? forums who dosen&#180;t allow Baldtruthtalk.com links to be posted, should be exposed to the same sanctions. That&#180;s juvenile. Is it possible for the moderators to actually to something productive, instead of punishing members for providing information derived from competators?

Also, where freedom of speech apply, you should not be punished for refering public figures, including Spencer Kobren. Dosen&#180;t freedom of speech apply to this forum? Does the forum polices derive from The Sovjet Union?

Comment

• Winston
              • Mar 2009

Winston, you begin to annoy me with all your restrictions.
              Why do this forum have this "children garden-policy"? forums who dosenīt allow Baldtruthtalk.com links to be posted, should be exposed to the same sanctions. Thatīs juvenile. Is it possible for the moderators to actually to something productive, instead of punishing members for providing information derived from competators?

Also, where freedom of speech apply, you should not be punished for refering public figures, including Spencer Kobren. Dosenīt freedom of speech apply to this forum? Does the forum polices derive from The Sovjet Union?
              An example of freedom of speech is permitting you to post what you have just posted, however The Supreme Court has rejected the notion of protected speech without limits and does not protect defamatory speech, speech that effects personal safety, national security or that falsely represents an individual or entity. Posting unsubstantiated hearsay on a private forum does to fall under the category of protected speech.

Remember, you also have the freedom to choose, so you may choose to post elsewhere if you do no like the way I moderate this forum.

Comment

• hairysituation
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Winston
                An example of freedom of speech is permitting you to post what you have just posted, however The Supreme Court has rejected the notion of protected speech without limits and does not protect defamatory speech, speech that effects personal safety, national security or that falsely represents an individual or entity. Posting unsubstantiated hearsay on a private forum does to fall under the category of protected speech.

Remember, you also have the freedom to choose, so you may choose to post elsewhere if you do no like the way I moderate this forum.
                And exacly which category does refering Spencer from one of his Radio shows belong to? Is it the subjective interpretations of the information that is contradictory with the forum policies? Because it&#180;s not "hearsay" to directly refer actual statements. That&#180;s actually equal to quoting an article.

I have to give you credits for a great vocabulary though. Very impressing.

Comment

• Winston
                  • Mar 2009

And exacly which category does refering Spencer from one of his Radio shows belong to? Is it the subjective interpretations of the information that is contradictory with the forum policies? Because it&#180;s not "hearsay" to directly refer actual statements. That&#180;s actually equal to quoting an article.

I have to give you credits for a great vocabulary though. Very impressing.
                  Stating interpretation as fact, and perpetuating false information concerning the opinions of any named individual or entity on this forum will no longer be permitted. It's a simple and extremely reasonable policy that in no way squashes free speech.

Quoting something that's been written by an anonymous poster on an internet message board does not constitute substantiating a statement either, so please try to avoid these type of posts as well.

You are 100&#37; correct when you state that quoting actual statements of individuals is not hearsay.

Thank you for complimenting my vocabulary.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Quoting something that's been written by an anonymous poster on an internet message board does not constitute substantiating a statement either, so please try to avoid these type of posts as well.
                    @all - ignore the quote above, because it's been written by an anonymous poster on an internet message board and because such a quote does not constitute substantiating a statement. So, ignore it!

Back on topic:
                    Who will be the next HST doctor and in which country and why is 3000 a far bigger number than 1500?

Comment

• hairysituation
                      • Feb 2012

Stating interpretation as fact, and perpetuating false information concerning the opinions of any named individual or entity on this forum will no longer be permitted. It's a simple and extremely reasonable policy that in no way squashes free speech.

You are 100% correct when you state that quoting actual statements of individuals is not hearsay.

Thank you for complimenting my vocabulary.
                      But is it for example allowed to state Kobren, and thereafter write: "I interpret Kobrenīs statement as ..."?

Can you please explain the enlighted text in more laymanīs terms? I didnīt understood "constitute substantiating" and therefore not the content of the sentence.

I mean really good vocabulary. Are you a lawyer, or have you attended law school? Sometimes I think you are just showing off. haha.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk
                        Iron Man I'm really disappointed in you. I've had a quick chat with Gho tonight about your behaviour and he agrees that we should cancel your appointment. A letter will be in the post.
                        I got Dr. Gho's letter today.
                        Actually, it was a postcard - and Dr. Gho's message was pretty short ...

Comment

Working...