+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You have a lot to learn and you are not getting it at all. You need to stop wasting your time in this forum or any other forum.
    This is why he has fallen out with you - once again, the way you say things sounds aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    This is why he has fallen out with you - once again, the way you say things sounds aggressive.
    These guys who choose to take me the wrong way are very few and very far between. You focus on them because you are one of them. When someone takes me the wrong way like this, that is their problem and their loss, not mine.

I took the time to talk to the right people and read the right information so I could make sure I understand and know what I am talking about. I got my hair back because I listened to those who have been through this before and knew more than me. I am here now because I want to help those who want to be helped. Not everyone wants to be helped. So be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    These guys who choose to take me the wrong way are very few and very far between. You focus on them because you are one of them. When someone takes me the wrong way like this, that is their problem and their loss, not mine.

I took the time to talk to the right people and read the right information so I could make sure I understand and know what I am talking about. I got my hair back because I listened to those who have been through this before and knew more than me. I am here now because I want to help those who want to be helped. Not everyone wants to be helped. So be it.
    You can help all you want. Just don't talk down on people because they don't agree with you, or in my case am more open to other things. Don't talk to me like am an idiot telling me what I do and don't understand, it's as simple as that.

Do you actually understand minoxidil's mechanism of action? How it acts as as potassium channel opener which allows hyperpolorization of the cell membrane? This forces Potassiums ions into the cell causing the voltage of the cell to be more negative. Oh wait, but I wouldn't understand that. Or that an action potential is made right before hyperpolarization. Don't be so pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by graymonkey44 View Post
    You can help all you want. Just don't talk down on people because they don't agree with you, or in my case am more open to other things. Don't talk to me like am an idiot telling me what I do and don't understand, it's as simple as that.

Do you actually understand minoxidil's mechanism of action? How it acts as as potassium channel opener which allows hyperpolorization of the cell membrane? This forces Potassiums ions into the cell causing the voltage of the cell to be more negative. Oh wait, but I wouldn't understand that. Or that an action potential is made right before hyperpolarization. Don't be so pretentious.
    The problem is NOONE really knows how it works. It's all speculative, including your theory.

I really don't care how it works, just glad it does!

Quote Originally Posted by graymonkey44 View Post
    Don't talk to me like am an idiot telling me what I do and don't understand, it's as simple as that.
    I wasn't talking to you like you are an idiot. That is how you chose to take what I was saying. It was your decision and yours alone.

The questions you asked and the comments you posted made it obvious that you do not understand.

I don't have time for this. Anyways I picked up some sulfate free shampoo called Organix. My scalp doesn't feel as dried out on it.