+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by new bubble View Post
    Thanks for the link bud.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    why has costeralis suddenly decided to "talk" with pharmaceautical companies after loreal announcing thier treatment...

if i remember correctly, a forum member asked him if they would be engaging in any clinical trials for some drugs sometime soon and the answer from him was "no"...

the race is on....

Gutted: all this may have been reported today but I bet the discussions and solution to the market have been going on for months. Added to this I won't be surprised if the drug/solution has already been developed and is in testing stages.This is just my observation and to me makes sense as all points to 2014/15 for Bio-techs to offer there solutions too. The hairloss corps cannot keep a lid on the cure any longer because economics always win in the end!!

Gutted: all this may have been reported today but I bet the discussions and solution to the market have been going on for months. Added to this I won't be surprised if the drug/solution has already been developed and is in testing stages.This is just my observation and to me makes sense as all points to 2014/15 for Bio-techs to offer there solutions too. The hairloss corps cannot keep a lid on the cure any longer because economics always win in the end!!
    yep i agree...

patents are expiring left, right and centre.

merck being hit with lawsuits for propecia left, right and centre too...they need a new drug...it is just a matter of time before these companies offer an easy, effective, solution for the masses...2014 looks like it may be a very good year.

yep i agree...

merck being hit with lawsuits for propecia left, right and centre too...they need a new drug...it is just a matter of time before these companies offer an easy, effective, solution for the masses...2014 looks like it may be a very good year.

I think it will be much sooner than that for topicals, as for the Bio-techs it will be 2014/15 should there phases succeed. No one company will dominate the hair loss industry and all companies will offer viable solutions depending on extent of hairloss and other factors like age. there may eventually be a combined agreement by all the firms so they all can have a share of the PIE.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Follica must be dead certain PGD2 is the cause if they're in talks with pharma companies already, however I highly question information from journalists about hair loss - 99.9% do not have a clue and just lie to attract more readers.

PGD2 drug wont cure hair loss, the most it will do is probably slow down the process for another 5 years or so for low Norwoods, as for NW34567 etc, I highly doubt they will see growth of new hair.

PS if this article released today is being discussed elsewhere please provide the link.
    The Telegraph have an article on it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...two-years.html as are a couple of other sources, but i haven't heard of them before

Quote Originally Posted by johnbath View Post
    The Telegraph have an article on it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...two-years.html as are a couple of other sources, but i haven't heard of them before

Good find, thanks

yep i agree...

This was/is the BIG KICK up the ass for all the corps needed, Fear is a wonderful thing, us guys have been living with it for years and now the multinationals have too live with it FEARING everyday someone will bring the CURE out before them!!!!!

Tables have turned.

This was/is the BIG KICK up the ass for all the corps needed, Fear is a wonderful thing, us guys have been living with it for years and now the multinationals have too live with it FEARING everyday someone will bring the CURE out before them!!!!!

Tables have turned.
    the only fear these companies have/had were histogen - they probably almost sureley know HM (replicel,aderans) will not be the cure as its not practicle and probably does not produce a cosmetically beneficial outcome hence not much fear within the industry...

i think with the introduction of some new players, THIS has injected some more fear into them

i guess only time will tell...

they probably almost sureley know HM (replicel,aderans) will not be the cure as its not practicle and probably does not produce a cosmetically beneficial outcome hence not much fear within the industry...
    Maybe they know it, but we(forum users) don't. We have to waite for the phase 2 results.

Inactive

Exclamation

The hairloss corps cannot keep a lid on the cure any longer because economics always win in the end!!
    Nobody has been "keeping the lid on a cure" in the first place.