WHY :( WHY there is no cure of mpb out there yet WHY :(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngin
    • Nov 2010

Why is the internet so full of sarcastic assholes.

Comment

• dex89
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by youngin
      Why is the internet so full of sarcastic assholes.
      I'm not being sarcastic...lol

Comment

• youngin
        • Nov 2010

Sorry then. Every time I post something encouraging online lately someone is sarcastic to me. My bad.

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by youngin
          Sorry then. Every time I post something encouraging online lately someone is sarcastic to me. My bad.
          No worries, I know what you mean. Do you know how I can remove my pic?

EDIT: never mind lol

Comment

• youngin
            • Nov 2010

No idea lol. Cant edit it?

Comment

• sausage
              • Jan 2012

My life has been destroyed.

11 years of hairloss suffering now (since I was 16).

How much it has affected my life is huge.

Instead of living a relaxed life, enjoying everyday, having lots of relationships I have had to suffer with..

Being bullied, embarrassment, anxiety, reclusiveness, lack of confidence, wasting money on supposed cures, trying to hide my baldness, avoid rain, wear dumb-ass hats so I don't get sunburnt, shit myself whenever someone brings out a camera or when I have to have a new passport photo done, and suffer with the Single life.

It sucks balls. I constantly live with regret but there's nothing I could have done differently as mentally baldness has ****ed me up.

I am now moving out of my parents house and going to try as hard as I can to get a girlfriend, something I have not made any effort to do for 4 years. I just hope that I at least appeal to someone who is at least average looking.

I have just got to get my ass out there and do it, if it does not work I am going to be in a very hellish place. If I find someone maybe I will forget about my baldness a little bit.

ARGHHHHHHH ****ING BALDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• johnbath
                • Aug 2012

[QUOTE=sausage;80268]My life has been destroyed.

11 years of hairloss suffering now (since I was 16).

How much it has affected my life is huge.

Instead of living a relaxed life, enjoying everyday, having lots of relationships I have had to suffer with..

Being bullied, embarrassment, anxiety, reclusiveness, lack of confidence, wasting money on supposed cures, trying to hide my baldness, avoid rain, wear dumb-ass hats so I don't get sunburnt, shit myself whenever someone brings out a camera or when I have to have a new passport photo done, and suffer with the Single life.

It sucks balls. I constantly live with regret but there's nothing I could have done differently as mentally baldness has ****ed me up.

I am now moving out of my parents house and going to try as hard as I can to get a girlfriend, something I have not made any effort to do for 4 years. I just hope that I at least appeal to someone who is at least average looking.

I have just got to get my ass out there and do it, if it does not work I am going to be in a very hellish place. If I find someone maybe I will forget about my baldness a little bit.

ARGHHHHHHH ****ING BALDNESS!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOI

I take it the "big 3" haven't done anything for you then? But it does suck, maybe one day there will be a cure

Comment

• youngin
                  • Nov 2010

I'm not being a smartass, but maybe you should see a therapist. I started balding when I was 17 and while it was hard to accept at first, I didnt let it get the best of my confidence. I have dated some great looking women and married one. These are mental issues that will inflict other parts of your life. I do sympathize, I was a NW6 by the time I was 24.

Comment

• Jasari
                    • May 2011

As much bald guys like to think it hair isnt really the biggest factor with women. Most guys with full heads of hair strike out in clubs every weekend. Its all a confidence issue, alot of the time people think that they have stopped attracting women when they started losing hair but in reality thats the time their confidence was shot.

Comment

• rdawg
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Jasari
                      As much bald guys like to think it hair isnt really the biggest factor with women. Most guys with full heads of hair strike out in clubs every weekend. Its all a confidence issue, alot of the time people think that they have stopped attracting women when they started losing hair but in reality thats the time their confidence was shot.
                      That's definitely part of it. When I'm having a really good night and dont care about my hair I do much better for sure.

Confidence is the second half of the problem, but the hair doesnt exactly help people.

Especially when you're younger, you see a good looking 18-22 year old and then see that he's losing hair, I'd say half the girls would be a little turned off about it.

It's kind of a natural instinct thing, girls just react differently to balding men.

HOWEVER, that's not everyone and pouting or crying about it won't get you anywhere, it's fine to dislike it and want improvement, but being depressed 24/7 wont get you anywhere. People thrive around optimism and positivety and social groups will hate any guy that acts depressed all the time.

Comment

• Lazoid
                        • Sep 2012

I feel one of the ways you could deal with baldness is to go extreme. Change the attitude and go full adventure style, get a tan, get fit, get into sports, learn how to surf, windsail, skydive etc etc.

You need to make it look like YOU shave your head because of the LOOK not cause your bald!

Comment

• Alf
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Lazoid
                          I feel one of the ways you could deal with baldness is to go extreme. Change the attitude and go full adventure style, get a tan, get fit, get into sports, learn how to surf, windsail, skydive etc etc.

You need to make it look like YOU shave your head because of the LOOK not cause your bald!
                          I'm trying, I'm trying, but surfing, snowboarding and river kayaking isn't that fun when you suck at it.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Alf
                            I know. Nobel prize in medicin to the one who cures baldness. I'm not kidding.
                            No one would ever get a Nobel Prize for curing baldness because not enough people consider baldness a serious disease. Whoever cures baldness will have to settle for just being insanely rich for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Dazza
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                              No one would ever get a Nobel Prize for curing baldness because not enough people consider baldness a serious disease. Whoever cures baldness will have to settle for just being insanely rich for the rest of his life.
                              Oh man sucks to be that guy then. I would prefer the medal.

Comment

Working...