+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Sad reality of hair loss

So, I was talking to this woman. You know what she told me.

"OMG You have no hair on your head. You're bald. No woman is ever going to like you ever. You better get married quick or get a hair transplant. That is just pathetic, both my Mother's and Father's side have thick hair."

"I'd rather have someone fat or short you ugly bald guy"

Sad sad reality

Just some random woman? Who would say something like that?

Not random, It was someone I knew for 3 weeks. She finally let it burst out, because she said she could not hold it in anymore.

I think the truth is women can be as picky as us in terms of aesthetics, if not moreso in some parts of the western world these days.

I saw an article about Prince William and his thinning hair and the comments were mostly from women and it was disgusting. Thing is, if women get upset for being fat they can actually do something about it (99.9% that is). However men without aggressive hairloss genes can do absolutely nothing. For many it's simply out of their control.

What a stupid little bitch, you should of told her to eat shit. Not every girl is like that bro. I went to the club yesterday and there was this n7 guy with a buzzed hair due. He was pulling a fine piece of work, dancing with her and making out with her, I was proud. Please tell me your not going to hang out with this trash?

what norwood are you?

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    What a stupid little bitch, you should of told her to eat shit. Not every girl is like that bro. I went to the club yesterday and there was this n7 guy with a buzzed hair due. He was pulling a fine piece of work, dancing with her and making out with her, I was proud. Please tell me your not going to hang out with this trash?

what norwood are you?
    Dex89, I appreciate your kind words. I am a Norwood 6 now. I am just feeling too bad to talk to women anymore. The thing is that she is in close proximity to me at work. She is near me

Thank you though for your generous words.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Dex89, I appreciate your kind words. I am a Norwood 6 now. I am just feeling too bad to talk to women anymore. The thing is that she is in close proximity to me at work. She is near me

Buzz it right off and get some colour maybe. I think that's what I'll probably do when the time comes. Although sometimes I think it seems like us bald guys are compensating when we lift and get yoked there's definitely something alpha about being a brick shithouse, especially when you're bald.

You seem like a really sweet guy and some lucky lady will see that from you. Just give it time buddy, everything will unfold itself. Just stay positive, keep in shape, and don't let this affect you at all. Not every girl thinks like that trash does, there are sweet girls out there that want to be cared for and loved.

Take dex89’s advice! Not every women is like this bitch and she actually sounds like there might be something mentally wrong with her. Stay in shape, stay positive and the world can be your oyster if you allow it to be!

Thumbs up

So, I was talking to this woman. You know what she told me.

"OMG You have no hair on your head. You're bald. No woman is ever going to like you ever. You better get married quick or get a hair transplant. That is just pathetic, both my Mother's and Father's side have thick hair."

"I'd rather have someone fat or short you ugly bald guy"

Sad sad reality
    Agree with all the positive comments from the guys.

People like this women are devoid of any level of self awareness or reflection. There was absolutely nothing constructive to be made of her comment. Ignore it!