Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

My new website is up!

Well, it has been seven years since it all started. At first, it was a free Yahoo Pages website made through a drag and drop interface. I made it so my parents back east could see that I was finally getting fixed up after my first two botched procedures with Dr. Norris in Knoxville. Little did I know that Futzyhead (old poster) and I were about to start the proverbial snowball.

Version 2.0 was a rather sloppy remix but it was a much better format overall but after a few years of neglect and no more updates it sat in cyberspace with broken links and sparse documentation of my 3rd procedure and results.

Version 3.0 is now up and running as a proper blog in the truest sense. And, I found the procedure photos from my 3rd surgery and a butt load of progress shots that I never posted. Visitors can now comment and even submit questions for online response. It should be easier to navigate and I hope you guys like it.

Hair transplant surgery can be a very rewarding experience. But if you don’t protect yourself with the right research hair transplant surgery can be your worst nightmare.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • PayDay
    • Nov 2008

Looks good Jotronic!

Comment

• TeeJay73
      • Oct 2008

Jotronic,

New website rocks, dude! Well done. Love the catchline: "New Look. Same Great Hair". Your story is one of the best around, and truly inspiring to hair loss sufferers. To have experienced what you did, and then reverse/correct it into an awesome head of hair with Hasson & Wong, and then share your story so openly ... it's just a great thing, man. I'm positive it has helped countless guys out there. You da man!

TeeJay

Comment

• SpencerKobren
        Administrator
        • Oct 2008

Hey Joe,

Congratulations on the new and improved site. It looks great! Keep doing what you do, you help more people than you probably even realize.

Best,
        Spencer Kobren
        Founder, American Hair Loss Association
        Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• Jotronic
          • Nov 2008

Thanks guys for the kind words. It's still fun to experience the difference on a daily basis. I'm going to update my site almost daily this time since it's in an easier format to work with.
          www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• Spex
            Dr Representative
            • Nov 2008

Great new site Joe - it will be of great use to many , no doubt!
            Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
              IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
              • Nov 2008

Congratulations. Nice job Jotronic.
              Dr. Glenn Charles
              Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
              View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Hairdude
                • Apr 2009

Excellent!