+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    Thank man, Also i think need Seven sea too.

Also i heard drink lots of water make scalp healthy and shiny. I will start drink lots of water next week and go to gym too
    seven sea? what is that?

yeah do that, also take some biotin 10,000mcg from natrol. Also, add a lot of fruits or vegetables into your diet. TOCO-8 has good feed back with hair loss, I would take that too.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    You shouldn't stop it once it starts working. Why'd you stop it?

Why do you hate hair transplants? The only thing I hate about it is that I can't get one right now because it's too expensive.
    Yeah i know i know i had a big regret why did i stop it... but i did tried again for 6 months doesn't work maybe i haven't rub my scalp properly.. I will try again new regain foam, do it properly and fellow time everyday.

Well hair trasplant is putting me off some reason because i seen one guy bald got line at the back which is look terrible and he had hair trans plate before.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    seven sea? what is that?

yeah do that, also take some biotin 1000mcg from natrol. Also, add a lot of fruits or vegetables into your diet.
    seven sea is like a biotin... Also i think my hair need conditioner, so do you think will be ok use nizrol shampoo mix with head shoulder conditioner?

seven sea is like a biotin... Also i think my hair need conditioner, so do you think will be ok use nizrol shampoo mix with head shoulder conditioner?
    I used avalon biotin hair conditioner and shampoo, idk about head and shoulders. Also, make sure you only use nizoral twice a week. I heard if you use it every day, it makes your hair loss worst.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    I used avalon biotin hair conditioner and shampoo, idk about head and shoulders. Also, make sure you only use nizoral twice a week. I heard if you use it every day, it makes your hair loss worst.
    That true mate. I used to wash my every day but it no good. So i washed my hair three time a week with shampoo but Most of time i just rinsed my hair every morning..

That true mate. I used to wash my every day but it no good. So i washed my hair three time a week with shampoo but Most of time i just rinsed my hair every morning..
    Now then, went to doctor to get prescription for finasteride.. I was doing bit more research on Google. So many story about side effect which is Very scare me to be honest..

I'm thinking too much shall i buy or not.. Maybe i will try use rogain foam again see if it work and use nizrol shampoo..

I'm hoping rogain foam should work again for me.. Fingercross