Need your advice - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default Need your advice

    I used Regain Foam last years 2011 February till June.

    My hair was so improved thicker and regrowth but after that i stooped use them in two months my hair getting worst!! It felt burning, itchy and keep hair fall off.

    So i decided to do it again same regain foam for 6month and it not working at all. I don't know why but i will never use this again.

    Now my top hair thinning and slightly bald. So i now what i want find a best treatment to make my hair grow back and thicker. I hate hair transplant for some reason.

    I'm thinking to get propecia but i heard it will give side effect!! So i think I'M gonna get RU treatment, Seven sea and Nizrol Shampoo. I will see how is go.

    Now i need your advice if you can help. Is Ru better than Propecia and what is best shampoo?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    171

    Default

    A combination of using Propecia, Rogaine and Nizoral shampoo will give you the best effect. Personally I use Proscar (similar as Propecia) and Rogaine only - never had any side effects from Proscar (except watery seemen for a while) and it halted my hairloss and gave me serious regrowth in the crown.

    A lesson to be learned from your story is that once you have found something that works - stick to it...

    Good luck.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still-Researching View Post
    A combination of using Propecia, Rogaine and Nizoral shampoo will give you the best effect. Personally I use Proscar (similar as Propecia) and Rogaine only - never had any side effects from Proscar (except watery seemen for a while) and it halted my hairloss and gave me serious regrowth in the crown.

    A lesson to be learned from your story is that once you have found something that works - stick to it...

    Good luck.
    Thank for posted. True i should keep regain foam for long time from start. After my i stopped use regain foam my hair was burning and too much fall off. So i did tried again regain foam for 6months but nothing improved even i don't any thicker or regrowth like a first time

    So how much did you pay proscar and where did you get it from? I think i might use Ru treatment or try back again use new regain foam?

    Damn i think i might need to go doctor first see if they can help?

  4. #4
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    Thank for posted. True i should keep regain foam for long time from start. After my i stopped use regain foam my hair was burning and too much fall off. So i did tried again regain foam for 6months but nothing improved even i don't any thicker or regrowth like a first time

    So how much did you pay proscar and where did you get it from? I think i might use Ru treatment or try back again use new regain foam?

    Damn i think i might need to go doctor first see if they can help?
    Rogaine should't of burnt your scalp, that is so weird. You should go see a hair specialist and get a prescription for proscar, buy some nizoral and get some RU solutions.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Rogaine should't of burnt your scalp, that is so weird. You should go see a hair specialist and get a prescription for proscar, buy some nizoral and get some RU solutions.
    No i mean after i stopped use rogaine foam in two months then it start lots of itchy and burn my scalp.

    What I'm thinking might try rogaine again and use proscar plus nizoral shampoo. I will go see my doctor monday ask for proscar tablet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    No i mean after i stopped use rogaine foam in two months then it start lots of itchy and burn my scalp.

    What I'm thinking might try rogaine again and use proscar plus nizoral shampoo. I will go see my doctor monday ask for proscar tablet.
    Your taking the right path.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John1 View Post
    What I'm thinking might try rogaine again and use proscar plus nizoral shampoo. I will go see my doctor monday ask for proscar tablet.
    I am sure you doctor will mention it, but make sure to cut your Proscar pills in 4 or use Propecia instead. Proscar is same medicine but usually in larger pills for treatment of prostate cancer which is same medicine as for hair loss, and therefore cheaper per pill.

    Good luck.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    You shouldn't stop it once it starts working. Why'd you stop it?

    Why do you hate hair transplants? The only thing I hate about it is that I can't get one right now because it's too expensive.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still-Researching View Post
    I am sure you doctor will mention it, but make sure to cut your Proscar pills in 4 or use Propecia instead. Proscar is same medicine but usually in larger pills for treatment of prostate cancer which is same medicine as for hair loss, and therefore cheaper per pill.

    Good luck.
    Great, i will see my doctor this monday. Thank you so much posted share your experience.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Your taking the right path.
    Thank man, Also i think need Seven sea too.

    Also i heard drink lots of water make scalp healthy and shiny. I will start drink lots of water next week and go to gym too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Minoxidil And Cats - Any Opinions?
01-02-2017 11:27 AM
Last Post By Setsukograb
Today 02:04 PM
writessay
05-31-2021 02:24 PM
Last Post By Betteramer
Today 11:23 AM
Rife Machines With Accessories
Today 08:12 AM
Last Post By stellamichael
Today 08:12 AM
Thriller Fiction - Spotting the Bad Guy
09-13-2010 08:22 AM
Last Post By BruceMKrupp
Today 07:17 AM
Fildena : Impotence Solution in Men
Today 05:12 AM
Last Post By fildenaus
Today 05:12 AM