Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonnykino
    • Nov 2010

Finding Fault with my hair

I know I've posted many pics of my hair on here before, and I know many of you have told me my hair is fine - and doctors have said my hair is fine - but I keep going through phases where I feel my hair is perfect, then a month or so later, I find fault with it. At the moment, I'm really conscious of my hairline, because I feel that the corners of my hairline are too sharp, and when pulled back, I feel that the corned start way too far back, and I've now stopped styling my hair so it's over to one side. I've also tried looking for miniaturisation at the hairline, but don't know what am looking for.

What do you think? Am I just being overly critical?

Sorry if these posts are annoying.
  • ThinningB420
    • Apr 2012

Your hair looks fine.

I would kill to have hair like that.

Comment

• amadeus
      • Dec 2008

Your hair looks really good. Just try to relax and enjoy what you have.

Comment

• lalala
        • May 2012

So basically you just post so that everybody can tell you your hair is great and how we would all love to have that amount of hair. Am I right?

Comment

• konfusion
          • May 2012

you have the hairline of a 16 year old russian ballerina so if I see you whining again I'll find your location from your ip, I'll give you a scalping and make a nice wig for me to wear occasionally, probably when I go out to see a ballet

Comment

• dex89
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jonnykino
            I know I've posted many pics of my hair on here before, and I know many of you have told me my hair is fine - and doctors have said my hair is fine - but I keep going through phases where I feel my hair is perfect, then a month or so later, I find fault with it. At the moment, I'm really conscious of my hairline, because I feel that the corners of my hairline are too sharp, and when pulled back, I feel that the corned start way too far back, and I've now stopped styling my hair so it's over to one side. I've also tried looking for miniaturisation at the hairline, but don't know what am looking for.

What do you think? Am I just being overly critical?

Sorry if these posts are annoying.
            I'm confused, are you a female or male? any who your hair line is really thick, your not losing anything. You have one of exes hair line, I though you were her at first. LOL...and I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything.

Comment

• dex89
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by konfusion
              you have the hairline of a 16 year old russian ballerina so if i see you whining again i'll find your location from your ip, i'll give you a scalping and make a nice wig for me to wear occasionally, probably when i go out to see a ballet :d
              hahahahah!

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                • Jan 2011

Hair looks like Leon Kennedy's hair from Resident Evil 4/6 game.

It does look like a girl with the pink band.

Comment

• jonnykino
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by konfusion
                  you have the hairline of a 16 year old russian ballerina so if I see you whining again I'll find your location from your ip, I'll give you a scalping and make a nice wig for me to wear occasionally, probably when I go out to see a ballet
                  hahahahah! guess that's me told.

Originally posted by dex89
                  I'm confused, are you a female or male? any who your hair line is really thick, your not losing anything. You have one of exes hair line, I though you were her at first. LOL...and I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything.
                  lol, i'm a guy. no offence taken at all! i guess it's kind of good my hairline is being compared to a females hairline... i think?

Originally posted by lalala
                  So basically you just post so that everybody can tell you your hair is great and how we would all love to have that amount of hair. Am I right?
                  no, not at all. i just get a bit conscious of my hair. sorry!

Originally posted by Highlander
                  Legit hairline, bro. Just keep an eye on it, but don't get on any treatments. If it keeps getting worse then act on it, but right now it looks perfect.
                  cheers man! appreciate the reply.

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                  Hair looks like Leon Kennedy's hair from Resident Evil 4/6 game.

It does look like a girl with the pink band.
                  ehhh, yeah. kind of regret using that band.... it was in the bathroom, think it's my mum's. i don't tend to wear pink headbands.

Comment

Working...