Finding Fault with my hair - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58

    Default Finding Fault with my hair

    I know I've posted many pics of my hair on here before, and I know many of you have told me my hair is fine - and doctors have said my hair is fine - but I keep going through phases where I feel my hair is perfect, then a month or so later, I find fault with it. At the moment, I'm really conscious of my hairline, because I feel that the corners of my hairline are too sharp, and when pulled back, I feel that the corned start way too far back, and I've now stopped styling my hair so it's over to one side. I've also tried looking for miniaturisation at the hairline, but don't know what am looking for.

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...2/hairline.jpg

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...12/hairnew.jpg

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...2/hairnew2.jpg

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...2012/hair3.jpg

    What do you think? Am I just being overly critical?

    Sorry if these posts are annoying.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Your hair looks fine.

    I would kill to have hair like that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Your hair looks really good. Just try to relax and enjoy what you have.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    54

    Default

    So basically you just post so that everybody can tell you your hair is great and how we would all love to have that amount of hair. Am I right?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    165

    Default

    you have the hairline of a 16 year old russian ballerina so if I see you whining again I'll find your location from your ip, I'll give you a scalping and make a nice wig for me to wear occasionally, probably when I go out to see a ballet

  6. #6
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnykino View Post
    I know I've posted many pics of my hair on here before, and I know many of you have told me my hair is fine - and doctors have said my hair is fine - but I keep going through phases where I feel my hair is perfect, then a month or so later, I find fault with it. At the moment, I'm really conscious of my hairline, because I feel that the corners of my hairline are too sharp, and when pulled back, I feel that the corned start way too far back, and I've now stopped styling my hair so it's over to one side. I've also tried looking for miniaturisation at the hairline, but don't know what am looking for.

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...2/hairline.jpg

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...12/hairnew.jpg



    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...2/hairnew2.jpg

    http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...2012/hair3.jpg

    What do you think? Am I just being overly critical?

    Sorry if these posts are annoying.
    I'm confused, are you a female or male? any who your hair line is really thick, your not losing anything. You have one of exes hair line, I though you were her at first. LOL...and I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything.

  7. #7
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by konfusion View Post
    you have the hairline of a 16 year old russian ballerina so if i see you whining again i'll find your location from your ip, i'll give you a scalping and make a nice wig for me to wear occasionally, probably when i go out to see a ballet :d
    hahahahah!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    Hair looks like Leon Kennedy's hair from Resident Evil 4/6 game.

    It does look like a girl with the pink band.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by konfusion View Post
    you have the hairline of a 16 year old russian ballerina so if I see you whining again I'll find your location from your ip, I'll give you a scalping and make a nice wig for me to wear occasionally, probably when I go out to see a ballet
    hahahahah! guess that's me told.

    Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    I'm confused, are you a female or male? any who your hair line is really thick, your not losing anything. You have one of exes hair line, I though you were her at first. LOL...and I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything.
    lol, i'm a guy. no offence taken at all! i guess it's kind of good my hairline is being compared to a females hairline... i think?

    Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    So basically you just post so that everybody can tell you your hair is great and how we would all love to have that amount of hair. Am I right?
    no, not at all. i just get a bit conscious of my hair. sorry!


    Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Legit hairline, bro. Just keep an eye on it, but don't get on any treatments. If it keeps getting worse then act on it, but right now it looks perfect.
    cheers man! appreciate the reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Hair looks like Leon Kennedy's hair from Resident Evil 4/6 game.

    It does look like a girl with the pink band.
    ehhh, yeah. kind of regret using that band.... it was in the bathroom, think it's my mum's. i don't tend to wear pink headbands.

Similar Threads

  1. I suppose it's my fault, but any help would be great!
    By manurenoir in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:16 AM
  2. Help Finding a Doctor
    By unhappy5 in forum Hair Transplant Veterans
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:07 PM
  3. finding a surgeon
    By tvc in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 03:51 PM
  4. Finding a PRP doctor
    By fitness-man in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:28 PM
  5. Finding other Chinese East Asian results Please
    By NateDog in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

writessay
05-31-2021 02:24 PM
Last Post By Betteramer
Today 11:23 AM
Rife Machines With Accessories
Today 08:12 AM
Last Post By stellamichael
Today 08:12 AM
Thriller Fiction - Spotting the Bad Guy
09-13-2010 08:22 AM
Last Post By BruceMKrupp
Today 07:17 AM
Fildena : Impotence Solution in Men
Today 05:12 AM
Last Post By fildenaus
Today 05:12 AM