Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soxfaninfl
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by AdamT
    The only person with MPB in my family is my grandfather on my mother's side, he started noticing hair loss when he was 18. But I also have 8 uncles on my mother's side and they all have thick full hair.
    All it takes is one person in your family. There was no baldness on my moms side and my fathers father had full head of hair, but my dad is bald. I thought I had a good chance of not going bald, but I was wrong. The funny thing is I started to lose mine around the same age as my dad. He was 35, and I am 36. Luckily for me I didn't procrastinate like most people do and got on propecia the same week I noticed the first sign of thinning. My hair has thicken up again after 5 1/2 months with no side effects. You can't tell I lost any hair, and I don't have to spend thousands of dollars on a HT to fix my hair line. I know your young, but I would look into propecia. The longer you wait the more hair you'll lose, and propecia may stop our hair loss, but it may not grow back what you have lost.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

use toppik...it works better than youd ever think

Comment

Working...