+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    And look at his wife... when he lost his hair she lost her figure. That says it all.

Who said trophy wives were for old men? I'm just using it to say "very attractive woman who is your wife".

I'm still young, but that's no reason to settle for someone when I can do better. As soon as I fix my mental issues, hairline, get my facial work done, and achieve my dream body, I'll be ready to win her over.
    rolf

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    What you're forgetting is that even if you obtain those physical features you'll still never meet a QUALITY 10/10 because you're mentally a complete mess. You'll end up with a gorgeous woman who you can't even have a conversation with. Also, don't forget...."Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who's tired of ****ing her." Even 10/10's get boring after a while. That's why it's extremely important to find a quality person as well as somebody who you are attracted to.

If I were you, I'd focus more on fixing your mental issues before you fix the physical ones.
    I think his mental issues largely stem FROM the hairloss.

I was never this depressed prior to hairloss hitting in. If anything, I did get down, but I was passively optimistic....afterall I had my hair, right?

Hairloss brings out the worse in people.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

I was never this depressed prior to hairloss hitting in. If anything, I did get down, but I was passively optimistic....afterall I had my hair, right?

Are you going to get a transplant or just be depressed the rest of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

I disagree, he’s not a mentally stable person, the hair loss is just another issue for him to focus on. His issues go way beyond severe depression from hair loss. He's a very sick person and needs help!

stupid commercial, nobody has that kind of balding pattern.
    the fault with this commercial is that it does not try to show balding people as unattractive, it suggests that they look like freaks. this is exactly why the commercial is offensive.

I agree, Khan. This commercial is total bulls***. I wouldn't mind it so much if it came from someplace like the Hair Club, we already know they're unethical. But to come from a supposedly-ethical pharmaceutical company is what really pisses me off more than anything. But like most things in life, the airing of this commercial boils down to simple dollars and cents. If they showed some one like LL Cool J getting the most beautiful women despite being bald, no one would want to buy the drug. But if they show some guy with hair loss being painfully rejected by a woman, then they hope the consumer reaction will be "Damn, I don't want to be balding like him and therefore not attract beautiful women. I'm gonna run out and get this drug so that I can regrow my hair!" And what's funny is that this guy really doesn't have that much hair loss anyway. I'd bet most people outside of this forum would not even notice much hair loss on him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I agree, Khan. This commercial is total bulls***. I wouldn't mind it so much if it came from someplace like the Hair Club, we already know they're unethical. But to come from a supposedly-ethical pharmaceutical company is what really pisses me off more than anything. But like most things in life, the airing of this commercial boils down to simple dollars and cents. If they showed some one like LL Cool J getting the most beautiful women despite being bald, no one would want to buy the drug. But if they show some guy with hair loss being painfully rejected by a woman, then they hope the consumer reaction will be "Damn, I don't want to be balding like him and therefore not attract beautiful women. I'm gonna run out and get this drug so that I can regrow my hair!" And what's funny is that this guy really doesn't have that much hair loss anyway. I'd bet most people outside of this forum would not even notice much hair loss on him at all.
    A commercial with some random guy with great hair getting women is fine. But showing someone bald getting rejected is nasty.

The worst part is that even though this commercial is a big exaggeration, some part of is true. Atleast for some of the younger women our age. Which is why I hate this commercial.

As it is hairloss is so freakin painful, its so messed up to have things like these. If there was a commercial like this about fat women, it would immediately be labelled as insensitive, but just because its "male" pattern baldness its fine?