X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aim4hair
    • Aug 2011

Minox shedding

Hey guys,
    Quick question, when starting minox does shedding always happen ? Or just for some cases?
    Also how early it happens ? Let's say i been using it for 5 days yet with no shedding, does that mean im in the safe side? Or shedding might start from day one or weeks/months later?

Thanks,
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

That link will answer your questions. I only shed for about 3-4 weeks.

Comment

• aim4hair
      • Aug 2011

Thanks bro. That was helpful, i just hope the thin hair i have in the crown will grow back after shedding.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by aim4hair
        Quick question, when starting minox does shedding always happen ? Or just for some cases?
        Shedding usually happens with all treatments for hereditary hair loss, but some times it doesn't. In general, shedding needs to happen and it is an indication that the treatment is working. The hair that sheds out usually grows back and when it does grow back it will be thicker than it was before. If you do not feel you can deal with the shedding, you should not try treating your hair loss and should simply allow nature to take it's course.

Comment

• aim4hair
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
          Shedding usually happens with all treatments for hereditary hair loss, but some times it doesn't. In general, shedding needs to happen and it is an indication that the treatment is working. The hair that sheds out usually grows back and when it does grow back it will be thicker than it was before. If you do not feel you can deal with the shedding, you should not try treating your hair loss and should simply allow nature to take it's course.
          Thanks tracy, im giving minox a shot, let's hope it works for me.

Comment

Working...