Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CND23
    • Jun 2010

Propecia to Finpecia

Hey all, I've been searching for somewhere to get generic finasteride. I know alot of people here have used it for years and trust it. With that consent I think i'm going to start using UPharmacies to switch to Finpecia. I'd like to have some knowledge about it before I make the transition from Propecia to Finpecia. I figure it would be a smooth cross over since their both 1% Fin, but medicine is not my field. Theirs always good advise here so i thought i'd ask how to make the proper transition from one to the other and what to expect. Thanks for reading
  • johnbath
    • Aug 2012

As finpecia is just the generic version of propecia it will be exactly the same, it's just cheaper! Your body won't know the difference

Comment

• amadeus
      • Dec 2008

It should be fine, but just make sure you get it from a legitimate source. There have benn reports of phony pills being sold by some online places.

Originally posted by CND23
      Hey all, I've been searching for somewhere to get generic finasteride. I know alot of people here have used it for years and trust it. With that consent I think i'm going to start using UPharmacies to switch to Finpecia. I'd like to have some knowledge about it before I make the transition from Propecia to Finpecia. I figure it would be a smooth cross over since their both 1% Fin, but medicine is not my field. Theirs always good advise here so i thought i'd ask how to make the proper transition from one to the other and what to expect. Thanks for reading

Comment

• dex89
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by amadeus
        It should be fine, but just make sure you get it from a legitimate source. There have benn reports of phony pills being sold by some online places.
        Do you know of a good source?

Comment

• amadeus
          • Dec 2008

I’m sorry I don’t. I get mine from my doctor and use name brand name.

Originally posted by dex89
          Do you know of a good source?

Comment

• CND23
            • Jun 2010

Well my order has been sitting in Singapore waiting for processing, for a week now. I'll update when I get the Fin. I'm a little dissapointed thier's already trust issues.. since they withdrew additional .69 cents as an (atm fee) when thier site says "no hidden charges". Total was 85.80

08/17/2012 ATM Fee / 0008X05X GENERIC PHARMACY P MU-$0.69

08/17/2012 POS Transaction / 0008X05X GENERIC PHARMACY P MU-$85.80

Comment

Working...