+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Hi

It's difficult to tell from the photos, but I would say it is the early stages of mpb. It may progress slowly but I think you are wise to get an expert opinion. A word of advice, Belgravia will charge extortionate prices and they do not offer minaturisation tests, or even a proper assessment by a doctor. If you want to get a proper analysis, then you should consult Dr Bessam Farjo. He is currently the only IAHRS members in the UK.

Good luck
    Went to Belgravia yesterday and i have to agree they are very expensive. But their results from their stronger products are outstanding. They say their minoxidil is 93% effective. Anyways the lady said my hair has receded half an inch from my juvenile hairline, but that the hair behind my hairline was still thick and not miniaturising. But they offered me two products (minoxidil 8% + mpg + caff and minoxidil 10% + AA) But it comes to £900 for a years supply. If i knew i would get the same results as all the photos they showed me i would definitely do it

Just a quick check up for people. My hair is exactly the same as it was 9 months ago, I still have little hairs around the hairline that fall out and then grow back. Do you guys still think this is mpb if it hasn't progressed at all?