+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I just started the "big three" last week.

I have had several nightmares (three that I can recall) in which I discover my head is full of big red pimples. In the dreams, I very matter-of-factually go to a mirror and begin to pop these pimples. What emerges resemble small, live, caterpillar larvae, which I nonchalantly grab between two fingers and flick into the drain. At this point I usually wake up terrified even though I was seemingly unfazed in the dream.

The other variation revolves around two huge black eyes that are literally swollen shut (probably from all the talk regarding Minox sides - ie. "black eyes").

The internet is an awesome source of info. but I think it's easy to take everything out of proportion.

I've had no physical side effects from the Fin or Minox yet so I can only attribute the bad dreams to my obsessing over these negative internet reports.

You just started these drugs, right?

Question.... what is your reason to be on this thread if a) you haven't taken the drugs? (less than a week....) b) You have no side effects

Why would a healthy guy (and presumably) happy person be on a negative thread trying to dispute my story?

My motivation is to prevent other men from making the same mistake I made in taking Propecia. What's yours? And why are you credible, while I'm not?

Quote Originally Posted by JDuff View Post
    I just started the "big three" last week.

I have had several nightmares (three that I can recall) in which I discover my head is full of big red pimples. In the dreams, I very matter-of-factually go to a mirror and begin to pop these pimples. What emerges resemble small, live, caterpillar larvae, which I nonchalantly grab between two fingers and flick into the drain. At this point I usually wake up terrified even though I was seemingly unfazed in the dream.

The other variation revolves around two huge black eyes that are literally swollen shut (probably from all the talk regarding Minox sides - ie. "black eyes").

The internet is an awesome source of info. but I think it's easy to take everything out of proportion.

I've had no physical side effects from the Fin or Minox yet so I can only attribute the bad dreams to my obsessing over these negative internet reports.

My motivation is to prevent other men from making the same mistake I made in taking Propecia. What's yours? And why are you credible, while I'm not?

???

Relax dude, I'm not questioning anyone's credibility. I'm just sharing *my* negative experience (psychological vs. physical) thus far with these treatments.

I wasn't even responding to *you*. I just happened to chime in after your post. This is the nature of internet forum software (responses are presented in a linear format). If I was responding to you, I would have quoted your post. If you're new to this technology, I can understand any misunderstanding.

And yes, I think these dreams are due to a perhaps unhealthy anticipation of any physical side effects.

I think my experience is just as valid as anyone else's - esp. due to the theory that many Fin. side-effects are psychosomatic, with the internet serving as an amplifier.

But you did question my credibilty.....in kind of a mocking way. And you slighty questioned my intelligence. But its cool....i just assumed since you just joined a few days ago and have only made a few posts that YOU didnt know how to quote me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Why are you on here if you have no sides? No sides, you just started.... but you are "freaking out"? Then why keep taking the drug? Or if the internet causes you to freak out, stay off the internet and forum with true horror stories while you take the drug.
    Yet here you are on the forum telling us that you take these drugs for two days with no sides? Explain that logic??? Please....i want to understand....

Quote Originally Posted by JDuff View Post
    ???

Relax dude, I'm not questioning anyone's credibility. I'm just sharing *my* negative experience (psychological vs. physical) thus far with these treatments.

I wasn't even responding to *you*. I just happened to chime in after your post. This is the nature of internet forum software (responses are presented in a linear format). If I was responding to you, I would have quoted your post. If you're new to this technology, I can understand any misunderstanding.

And yes, I think these dreams are due to a perhaps unhealthy anticipation of any physical side effects.

I think my experience is just as valid as anyone else's - esp. due to the theory that many Fin. side-effects are psychosomatic, with the internet serving as an amplifier.

But you did question my credibilty.....in kind of a mocking way. And you slighty questioned my intelligence. But its cool....i just assumed since you just joined a few days ago and have only made a few posts that YOU didnt know how to quote me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    I honestly didn't even read your post. I responded to the topic, not any particular person.

Why are you on here if you have no sides? No sides, you just started.... but you are "freaking out"? Then why keep taking the drug? Or if the internet causes you to freak out, stay off the internet and forum with true horror stories while you take the drug.
    Yet here you are on the forum telling us that you take these drugs for two days with no sides? Explain that logic??? Please....i want to understand....
    I didn't think this was strictly a side effect forum, and I don't think I'm freaking out. I identified the psychological issue, acknowledged it, and am moving on with the treatment. And I'm somewhat of a dream-junkie so it's just in my nature to share.

Sorry if I offended.