+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

It breaks my heart to hear how hair loss negatively effects young people. I'm over 60 and it affected me as well. These days, things seem so different related to men with hair loss. There are actually women who prefer men with hair loss and even bald. I knew a guy who in his 40's was like a Norwood 7. He was short and overweight. He must have had a 1" strip of hair left around the sides and back of his head. He didn't seem to care at all. He had a normal looking girlfriend and a successful business. His brother went the hairpiece route. even with his hairpiece, the brother seemed reclusive and didn't have a girlfriend.

I currently know a guy who is a Norwood 6. He is about 5'6" and has a trim muscular build. He shaves his head. One day I mentioned to him that I know a great doctor who could give him hair in the front that would make it look like he shaves his head for style rather than because he's bald. His reply was, "God made me this way and I'm not interested in changing that". The other thing, I posted in another thread is, this guy is literally hounded by women who want to spend time with him. He told me at one time he had around 12 women texting him and wanting to spend time with him. He is divorced and his ex-wife is exceptionally attractive. She used to win swimsuit contests and has a pretty face among other things.

I'm going to share with you some secrets of attraction between the sexes. I hope this doesn't get banned so I'll try to be less graphic:
    Sexual attraction for a great many men and women is about contrast. Women have large breasts, men who are fit do not. Women have a clitoris which is a kind of small version of a penis. A penis is of course larger than a clitoris. Women's bodies are soft, men's are generally hairy and hopefully muscular. Women's faces are pretty, men's usually are not. If a woman has thick long flowing hair, that contrasts with the man having hair loss or being bald. These contrasts are subliminal, but are the reason why women are attracted to bald men in many cases. Women really do associate hair loss and these other contrasts with sexual attractiveness.

I believe it is these contrasting differences that subliminally make a woman feel more attractive. Most women crave being noticed and feeling attractive to men.