+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

thanks so much for the help guys it's really helpful, i'm thinking it might be a number of things, one i've used head and shoulders clinical strength dandruff control shampoo for i'd say a good 5 years, but haven't found anything linking that to hairloss.

i eat meat at around 7 times a week which i know is a ridiculous amount so i've been trying to cut that down drastically.

is there a way a doctor would be able to determine if these things would have a correlation with my hairloss? that's the main reason i'd like to see one before i resort to pharmaceuticals.

again thank you guys so much for the help!

Why is eating meat 7 days a week bad? Eating food that comes in a box or plastic bag 7 days a week is bad that’s because it’s not real food. The absolute biggest threat to your health is “please consult your physician” it should be “please read some books”.

Every study that portrays meat in a bad light completely disregards the source of the meat or how it is prepared.

Upload your photos to a photo hosting site like photobucket. Once that is completed you can copy and paste the image link located in one of the boxes below the photo and paste it right into your posting and the picture will appear. Too many posters here like to use the thumbnail photos which are complete shit and show nothing. Patients need up close in your face photos that actually show something.

Default some help

Hey. I have tried just about every kind of shampoo, minoxidil, herbal concoction in pill form and topical and the only products that I've ever had any success with is 15% minoxidil, Proctors Nano shampoo and Nanogen VEGF serum. I have never used Propecia for fear of the sides. 15% minox was banned in the U.S. a few months ago and now it seems there is a problem with Nanogen VEGF serum. Haha! Can't win! I initially purchased 2 bottles of VEGF serum and when I was almost done with the first bottle I could notice some growth on the hair line(Long wispy black hairs and some grey hairs)I have brown hair so they were noticeable. This was the only change that I have made to my regimen for a good while. I was pretty excited and went online to get some more and it has vanished!! I called the company that I went through and they said they had issues with getting it through customs from England, which is were the Nanogen company is located. Called another company and they said that there was an issue with labeling or something, so I'm hoping that this gets resolved SOON because the 2nd bottle is almost gone and it does really appear to be helping. Proctors shampoo seems to help fill in the very top of my head were I had overall thinning. Doesn't seem to do much for the back or front though. Hope this helps you a little, I'm just going with trial and error myself(Mostly error!)