+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Oh god this nonsense again, lol.

Edit: original post was good Layla, thank you.

right, you base your theory on a suspicion that your scalp feels tight in some places...

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Blood flow is reduced in balding men that is fact see here for citing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8628793
    I've already addressed that part a billion times...

when a hair starts moving to anagen phase, it stimulates its own blood supply(more blood vessels).
    When hair is in resting phase(bald spots!), there is naturally less bloodflow BECAUSE NOTHING NEEDS TO GROW AT THE MOMENT.

Im done here my fingers hurt have a good weekend everyone.

K summerize any one of the studies? Prove it make a rebuttal?
    There is absolutely no need for anyone to waste their time on that nonsense. The whole idea is BS wrapped up in more BS - with a capital "B" and a capital "S".

Time does not grow on trees you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    There is absolutely no need for anyone to waste their time on that nonsense. The whole idea is BS wrapped up in more BS - with a capital "B" and a capital "S".

Time does not grow on trees you know...
    Yea nobody should waste there time finding answers to the most elusive devastating cosmetic "disorder" of our time. No reading or consideration or experimenting theorizing should be done on a field of uncertainties. We shall do as you do and sit on our lazy asses. Excuse my French I do extend my respect too woman so to avoid confrontation I will ignore your negligence.

Yea nobody should waste there time finding answers to the most elusive devastating cosmetic "disorder" of our time.
    That BS you keep shoveling absolutely does not contain the answers to this problem. If you honestly believe that crap you are an uneducated fool. You are wasting everybody's time with this nonsense. So yes please stop talking about it. Go back to fantasy island and live your life to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinningB420 View Post
    Yes, Jude Law looks better with hair. He still looks good in the second pic despite his hair loss. I wonder how he would look if he buzzed it. He might look better.

Edit: No fair, you changed the first picture!

I think the other thing to realize is that you're comparing these celebrities looks from their physical prime to later in life as they've aged. Most people look better younger than when they aged. Look at Val Kilmer. He still has lots of hair but looks terrible.
    I agree but to be fair, he may have medical issues and can't help it. I did the Kilmer blowup a few years ago myself. I started getting sick in school and didn't realize it. I thought I was just getting fat extremely fast. Despite exercise the weight just didn't want to drop. But as soon as I was put on medication, the weight started flying off-54lbs so far and most of it since March when I went on the meds.

If you think girls discriminate against hair loss , wait till you look like Kilmer as I promise you it is much worse. I would get funny looks from them when I was running in our local park. Now some were nice but I would say almost half would give me that EWWW look like I should not even be there. Did I feel good about it? No but I had some fun teaching them not to judge a book by it's cover. Had fun with one ~25 year old runner that appeared to be in good shape based on her leg muscles. She had a good head start on me and around the 1 mile mark I decided to see If I could catch her. Around a corner she saw me and turned on the coal. So I did the same and it was like I had twin turbos as I was able to catch up and pass her by with not much effort. As soon as I passed her by she gave up and stopped. Which was a good thing for me as I doubt I could have kept up that pace for very long. Still I felt very good about it as I was almost twice her age and well over a 100lbs heaver.

I see a lot of jokes about him and noticed he gained that weight pretty fast and have wondered if he had medical issues as well.

That BS you keep shoveling absolutely does not contain the answers to this problem. If you honestly believe that crap you are an uneducated fool. You are wasting everybody's time with this nonsense. So yes please stop talking about it. Go back to fantasy island and live your life to the fullest.
    Funny I previously miss took you for a decent woman. Stress is killing you maybe even your hair. You don't no shit about education on hair loss. I have done more objective reading on the subject in one night then you have in your life and I'm guessing your atleast in your 40's that's pathetic. More pathetic is your lack of understanding on just how your able to enjoy your house and everything in it, your vehicle, or whatever else luxury you take advantage of. For each one of your ungrateful entitled thoughts there was some one challenging the common belief and reinventing what so many thought they knew. Your a non contributing zero and you don't deserve the device you read this from. For you to write of any theory off with not a spec of consideration makes you naive and deserving of your current predicament.

Funny I previously miss took you for a decent woman.
    I am a decent person. But I am not gullible. Certainly not gullible enough to buy into this nonsense you want to keep shoveling. Look, it is what it is. This nonsense you keep pushing has absolutely no credibility what so ever. It is complete BS and that's all there is to it. Move on.

I am a decent person. But I am not gullible. Certainly not gullible enough to buy into this nonsense you want to keep shoveling. Look, it is what it is. This nonsense you keep pushing has absolutely no credibility what so ever. It is complete BS and that's all there is to it. Move on.
    What's funny is that like a lot of other BS peddlers on these forums, he lashes out at everyone who calls him on his nonsense by attacking their hair loss--and it's always someone who has restored or maintained their hair (on proven methods that don't rely on snake oil) and has more than he does.
    Now I'm thinking back to how NW5 StressedToTheBald used to go around telling NW2's the "real way to fight hair loss."