+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    hahahaha that ****ing halarious. I love it.
    Maybe so but it's true. Women like their men to be confident, capable and resourceful. Good looks alone will only get a guy so far, usually not far enough though.

Default OMG I had to repost this it was so good can we extend this to UK as well. lol hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    Highlander you’re such a pathetic hypocrite it’s hilarious!!! Not only do you have no respect for yourself and others by using extreme profanity in your posts, you're a disgusting racist who disrespects everyone who disagrees with your lunacy. You lack any kind of true dignity and hide behind religion in your effort to bully and threaten people like a mad man. Talk about acting like a wild animal!

Your shallowness, jealousy and pathetic self loathing illustrate man’s weakest and most pathetic traits. Your judgmental, backwards attitude further shows your fear and extreme insecurity. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being who doesn't have the balls to be a real man and has to cry and moan like a little bitch about his lack of “aesthetics” “oh.. I need a chin and cheek implants, oh, if I don't have perfect hair I’ll die...boo hoo. What a ****ing freak!

You'll never achieve all the bullshit goals you post about spending your days being a total loser asshole on a hair loss forum. I have never seen such a pathetic excuse for a human being in my life.

On a lighter note, you do make me feel much better about my lot in life so I guess you’re worth something.

Have a good night.
    Perfectly said. You are spot on. Highlander and UK get a ****ing life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Maybe so but it's true. Women like their men to be confident, capable and resourceful. Good looks alone will only get a guy so far, usually not far enough though.
    Oh I Know. I am a young man happily married and I might not be the best looking in the crowd but I have slept with and dated very attractive women something UK and Highlander do in front of the computer screen with righty and tuesdays lefty.

Highlander and UK…… I think we should exchange numbers and meet up. I want to take you around town and show you how easy it is to pick up a girl. Again I am not the best looking guy around but I can sell water to a Whale. It’s all about well-timed moments that catch a girl’s attention. I can’t have you going out as women haters though so I am going to have to knock you out first. I will follow this with an apology and buy you a set of cloths because I am sure the ones you’re wearing wont due. At first I will need you to stay about ten feet away and just watch normal human interaction…I can’t have you…..well….sabotaging our efforts as I am sure your general vibe will do. At first it will seem strange to you but don’t panic, women like to laugh and talk whether they want to sleep with you or not. Your next lesson will be sealing the deal long before the night ends. A tasteful compliment of her attire is always appropriate as most women spend a few hours getting ready. Something they did not spend hours doing is picking their breasts, ass or legs so keep the compliments PG. Next is the important part YOU HAVE TO ****ING LISTEN TO HER INTERESTS. Once you have picked up on some of her interests you compliment them with your own and suggest an exciting thing to do together. For instance, if she likes rock climbing then a date to go rock climbing would be first date appropriate. PLEASE NO DINNER AND MOVIES!!!!! If she doesn’t want to then guess what cowboy you get back on that horse and try again. Lesson over.

Default Don't mess with a russian women.

I had dated a russian women before and these girls are nuts. Your not going to find any lovely dovey stuff. Straight answers, "let's have sex, now" and always drinking vodka. Russians are fun to messed around with meaning in bed but not wife material if your a softy. This was pretty freaking hilarious lol.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZZJPR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ZZJPR.jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	16280  

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Highlander and UK…… I think we should exchange numbers and meet up. I want to take you around town and show you how easy it is to pick up a girl. Again I am not the best looking guy around but I can sell water to a Whale. It’s all about well-timed moments that catch a girl’s attention. I can’t have you going out as women haters though so I am going to have to knock you out first. I will follow this with an apology and buy you a set of cloths because I am sure the ones you’re wearing wont due. At first I will need you to stay about ten feet away and just watch normal human interaction…I can’t have you…..well….sabotaging our efforts as I am sure your general vibe will do. At first it will seem strange to you but don’t panic, women like to laugh and talk whether they want to sleep with you or not. Your next lesson will be sealing the deal long before the night ends. A tasteful compliment of her attire is always appropriate as most women spend a few hours getting ready. Something they did not spend hours doing is picking their breasts, ass or legs so keep the compliments PG. Next is the important part YOU HAVE TO ****ING LISTEN TO HER INTERESTS. Once you have picked up on some of her interests you compliment them with your own and suggest an exciting thing to do together. For instance, if she likes rock climbing then a date to go rock climbing would be first date appropriate. PLEASE NO DINNER AND MOVIES!!!!! If she doesn’t want to then guess what cowboy you get back on that horse and try again. Lesson over.
    Yes, if your really digging the girl ALWAYS do what they want to do. Last night I went to a mexican bar with a couple a friends. They had brought some pretty girls with them and they're not attractive. They are short, one of them shaved his head his a N6 and the other guy is balding too, a N3. I'm surprise the girls these guys can bring. Anyways, one of girls was being really flirty with me. She kept on looking at my pecks and always grabbing my arms because I'm pretty muscular. She wasn't paying attention to my hair or anything like that. We talk and dance quite a bit and I asked her what did she wanted to do afterwards and I kinda wink at her because I was drunk and didn't care. We went to the alley and started making out, and we end up going to my place. I will recommend to hit the bars/clubs and meet some girls. Make sure your a good dancer, and offer beers. it might work for you like it work for me. lol It's the weekend, go out and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    For a married man you really clutch onto this idea of sleeping with attractive women as being a legitimate form of validation. I predict an early divorce.

I slept with lots of pretty girls and now I am married to one. I have no desire to be with anymore I found the on.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    I had dated a russian women before and these girls are nuts. Your not going to find any lovely dovey stuff. Straight answers, "let's have sex, now" and always drinking vodka. Russians are fun to messed around with meaning in bed but not wife material if your a softy. This was pretty freaking hilarious lol.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZZJPR
    Russian girl I dated was the complete opposite. She didn't like sex that much. Oh and she didn't drink as well.

I'm convinced she was a fake.

k this thread has derailed from what Layla intended. i played a very small part in that but guys, stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    But its not all about what women like in men. It has a huge personal factor to it. Feeling attractive doesn't always mean to the opposite sex.

I appreciate the points that you and Layla are bringing here. Its nice of you guys, but alot us are hurting with the hairloss, and we come here hoping to see other people that can relate to this stuff, on a personal level.

What you are saying is probably true, but first we have to get to a point where what you said actually matters. We have to first deal with it on a personal level. Thats freakin hard man! I use to actually feel good about myself, and all that I have achieved, but this hairloss is crippling the self esteem, its hard to deal with it, and people do not seem to understand that. Its really not all about what women want.

I know you guys mean well, and I think its great that you post here with advice from a different point of view. But sometime its a little frustrating when this issue is turned into, what women kind of a thing. Its the last thing on my mind right now, I have a long way to go before I can bother with that stuff, and I think that goes for a few other people here aswell.