Threaded View

Default a girl's perspective

Hey Guys,

I came across this forum while looking into why my hair was shedding excessively (it was stress/sleeping patterns, got to thank nursing school for that!) and I felt torn reading about the concerns some of you guys have about dating, and womens' perceptions on balding.

There are women out there who don't at all see balding as a turn off! Some like it, and others just plain don't care about their guy's hair. It's not just older women either, I just turned 23 and don't consider a receding hairline at all a negative. Actually it's a good indication to me that he most likely has awesome chest hair, and there's just nothing sexier than that The last guy I dated was 27 and a 3/3A I believe. Came up to me at a bar and was sweet as well as confident and I was hooked! I know other women around my age who feel the same so it's not just me. Trying not to sound vain, but we're pretty good looking girls too so it's not at all a 'best we can get' scenario.

Anyway just thought I'd throw out a boost. I understand how hair loss can break down your confidence, but maybe see it this way- If a woman is really that shallow that she won't look at you twice without having a full head of hair, probably not someone you want in your life anyway. The most conceited people are the most unhappy bunch!

Sorry if that was filled with spelling errors or just plain unclear in some spots. It's been a long day!