+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

I didn't read every post, but I imagine you oppose feminism as strongly as someone could. Just as there are people on the other side of the spectrum who support feminism as strongly as one could. For someone like me who opposes feminism but is also in touch with reality, YES, you are extreme. Both EXTREME sides have a place.

Personally UK, I think it helps to familiarize youself with both sides of the topic when it comes to these progressive movements. They were birthed for a reason! Look at history, look at other parts of the world,Women are/have been oppressed! BUT, they get out of hand, and the proof is in the facts/results and society, I agree with you. Gender roles exist IMO, something I imagine a feminist would disagree with.

Beleive me, there is nothing I hate more than a 'white night'. These guys need attitude adjustments, and to put it harshly, they have probably never been punches in the face, and they need to be lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    It just went like that when you were sucking it you ugly mother****er.
    Damn, so you turned gay after not being able to maintain an erection, don't worry bro, be proud of being gay, at least you know that fin won't cause any ass sides, so you can happily take it up the ass

Maybe you can even turn that useless piece of foreskin into a vag, I heard there's surgery for that nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    Damn, so you turned gay after not being able to maintain an erection, don't worry bro, be proud of being gay, at least you know that fin won't cause any ass sides, so you can happily take it up the ass

Maybe you can even turn that useless piece of foreskin into a vag, I heard there's surgery for that nowadays.
    Is any of this necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    I wish more females understood that lifting weights is what actually gives them the "toned" look they all seem to want. Losing weight without lifting weights just makes you thin. Thin is not toned. Doing 100 crunches isn't going to make you toned. Lifting weights makes you toned.

and on the subject of objectifying hot toned women with muscle, I'll add:
    Man that is nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    We have women only gyms because some women feel uncomfortable by men staring at them when they work out, as was admitted in this post lol. I'd have nothing against male only gyms.

I should have made myself more clear. Women were pushed into the notion that if you lift weights, you'll get bulky like a guy. Almost impossible for us since the lack of testosterone. Women were encouraged by male and female fitness experts alike, that cardio was a girls best friend. If you lift weights, keep it light. Sounds stupid, but it's true. It's only more recently that weight training has taken off for women.

I'm not man-hating, relax.
    The only women that dont like men staring at them are the ugly ones.

Most put on the make up and wear nice clothes in order to get attention in the first place.

Ya I'm going to agree this thread turned on the wayside a couple pages back, I'll try and keep my points relevant to this thread's original intention from now on. Hopefully I was able to articulate my feelings on it as well as I can. If you took any comfort in it that's great! If not then it's one person's opinion and something to disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    It's the abs and arms that ruin it for me.

Would not smash.
    abs not terrible, arms slightly to much

Maybe he had a couple points, but he lost all validity with the hate he spews.
    What points he might have are very weak at best.

UK. We'll have to agree to disagree.
    UK_ is just a troll who only hangs out here to stir up arguments. Don't pay him any mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Wow, what a thread. Even though Highlander and UK are on the extreme side of things, they bring up a lot of noteworthy points.
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Confidence and Charisma go a long way bozo's. If you got that Rick Moranis Aura and you are also bald, then I agree dating/women aint gonna be that easy. So if you are goin bald, start workin out and go chop down a ****in tree or something and build a cabin, women love that shit...
    hahahaha that ****ing halarious. I love it.