+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

I am so glad I got cancer it really was pivotal in me getting over hair loss. When a doctor sits you in an office and tells you, your mom, and then fiancé, that you are going into surgery and possibly follow up chemo the last ****ing thing I thought about was hairloss and allthough I still continue my research I do it for you not me. I am fine with loseing my hair and I am happy to be blessed with life. Good luck fellas these girls are giving you truth accept it and you might have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    I am so glad I got cancer it really was pivotal in me getting over hair loss. When a doctor sits you in an office and tells you, your mom, and then fiancé, that you are going into surgery and possibly follow up chemo the last ****ing thing I thought about was hairloss and allthough I still continue my research I do it for you not me. I am fine with loseing my hair and I am happy to be blessed with life. Good luck fellas these girls are giving you truth accept it and you might have a chance.
    You are lucky you had a loving fiancee...Many of us are single.

Yes, I would rather have my life then my hair. I'm glad you made it threw buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinningB420 View Post
    I think the other thing to realize is that you're comparing these celebrities looks from their physical prime to later in life as they've aged. Most people look better younger than when they aged. Look at Val Kilmer. He still has lots of hair but looks terrible.
    Not true.

I need surgery on my nose and jaw, because they are out of place. (not cosmetic).

So I have been hard-done. Now hairloss is hitting me. Luckily I am a very slow receeder.

Never got the chance to enjoy my looks in my early 20s.

Life is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You are lucky you had a loving fiancee...Many of us are single.
    I understand that but there were times when I knew I had to not talk about hair loss I obsessed at first and it pushed her away. Also I am not the type to let her get board I keep her interested so I deserve some credit for keeping her around something I don't think some of the really upset guys here could do even with Clooneys hair.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Not true.

I need surgery on my nose and jaw, because they are out of place. (not cosmetic).

So I have been hard-done. Now hairloss is hitting me. Luckily I am a very slow receeder.

Never got the chance to enjoy my looks in my early 20s.

Life is a bitch.
    Again tell this to my uncle and aunt who lovingly raised there autistic child he is 18 and completely reliant on them. Or the paraplegic who lost his legs for your freedom. Or the starving African children who's only thought is walking five miles for dirty parasite infected water. Or helen Keller. Life's not a bitch the way you look at life is the real bitch

Again tell this to my uncle and aunt who lovingly raised there autistic child he is 18 and completely reliant on them. Or the paraplegic who lost his legs for your freedom. Or the starving African children who's only thought is walking five miles for dirty parasite infected water. Or helen Keller. Life's not a bitch the way you look at life is the real bitch
    It's all relative.

I hate the idiots that use the african kid as an example.

Two different realities, whilst they have 3rd world problems, we have 1st world problems. It's like comparing apples and oranges. If the African kid was bought up here, he would be facing our problems. Because competition is rife in the western world, as opposed to just 'surviving'

And for the record, because my jaw is out of place, I am somewhat disfigured (or more to the point look uglier). You wouldn't be happy if it happened to you.

I understand that but there were times when I knew I had to not talk about hair loss I obsessed at first and it pushed her away. Also I am not the type to let her get board I keep her interested so I deserve some credit for keeping her around something I don't think some of the really upset guys here could do even with Clooneys hair.
    Hairloss is about personal preference if anything.

I personally like having hair, so that I can style it and change my look whenever I feel like it.
    Sure you can do that with clothes, but you can do that to a much more greater extent with a good set of hair.

I think the old saying of beauty is in the eye of the beholder runs true To me honestly, I really think Jude looks better in the second picture. Granted his jaw line is more well defined in the first since he's younger but over all I like the second picture. He looks more rugged, the first picture he looks too feminine almost? Pretty boy? Maybe it was just the facial expression. I like the facial hair, and I think it would even be better if his hair was a bit shorter on top. Either way it's his eyes and lips that I noticed.

This is a place where everyone's concerned with one feature so I know it's a sensitive issue you each think about, and I hope it works out for you. But there really are women just genuinely don't care about a guy's hair, maybe many do, but not all. I'm not saying these women think looks aren't important, but there's features that I find way more appealing: Brown eyes, nice smile, nice bum, great legs, strong rough hands and by gods plenty of chest hair lol. I think women's taste vary more than some men realize anyway.

Dex89 that's great that you're going out! Dating is a pain and going up to women is daunting, but keep at it with a great attitude and it'll pay off.

beatinghairloss congratulations on the cancer win! Congratulations to your wife on the big dick win lol jk! I agree with you completely about what it takes to have a healthy relationship. You're a keeper!

Through all my ramblings, my main point that I wanted to come across was this:

Finding a guy with a full head of hair is a hell of a lot easier than finding a guy who treats you right. That's the honest truth. And you can substitute 'full head of hair' with other physical features and it would hold true.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    I think the old saying of beauty is in the eye of the beholder runs true To me honestly, I really think Jude looks better in the second picture. Granted his jaw line is more well defined in the first since he's younger but over all I like the second picture. He looks more rugged, the first picture he looks too feminine almost? Pretty boy? Maybe it was just the facial expression. I like the facial hair, and I think it would even be better if his hair was a bit shorter on top. Either way it's his eyes and lips that I noticed.

This is a place where everyone's concerned with one feature so I know it's a sensitive issue you each think about, and I hope it works out for you. But there really are women just genuinely don't care about a guy's hair, maybe many do, but not all. I'm not saying these women think looks aren't important, but there's features that I find way more appealing: Brown eyes, nice smile, nice bum, great legs, strong rough hands and by gods plenty of chest hair lol. I think women's taste vary more than some men realize anyway.

Dex89 that's great that you're going out! Dating is a pain and going up to women is daunting, but keep at it with a great attitude and it'll pay off.

beatinghairloss congratulations on the cancer win! Congratulations to your wife on the big dick win lol jk! I agree with you completely about what it takes to have a healthy relationship. You're a keeper!

Through all my ramblings, my main point that I wanted to come across was this:

Finding a guy with a full head of hair is a hell of a lot easier than finding a guy who treats you right. That's the honest truth. And you can substitute 'full head of hair' with other physical features and it would hold true.
    Again, you all dont seem to realise that it is not about women, but about personal reference.

Imagine being forced to wear a dress that you REALLY hate on big occasions?