Threaded View

I'm not big on long hair on a guy. I think the second picture looks better, shows off his cheekbones. As for celebrities, GSP turns my crank above all others! The man is an absolute beast.

I agree with you Thinningb420 that hair is overrated to me. Funny enough I've heard from a couple girls who don't like it if their guy's hair is nicer than theirs, I guess it's competition for some. Women are strange lol.

My post wasn't trying to speak for all women, and I hope it didn't come off that way. I wanted to throw out there that things that you (any guy) may not like about himself, are things that *some* women might like.

I also get that this forum isn't about dating. You want you hair back! I understand 100%. Hair loss isn't fun, my best friend has alopecia and I've seen what she goes through. It's ****ing awful. But for a forum about hair loss, there's a good number of posts about dating/worrying about women not wanting them! Obviously I'm not going to post this under 'treatments- get a woman who loves 'em bald!' that's stupid, I just meant different strokes for different folks. Of course if you get your hair back, that's great! If not, you don't have to go buy a fleshlight because you're going bald and that's all there is.

Would I accept a drink from a guy with a full head of hair? Sure! If he doesn't seem like a creep. Would I accept a drunk from a guy who's balding? Sure! If he doesn't seem like a creep. Yes (highlander), there really are women who don't give a flying shit about how much dead protein you have on your head!

The only time I've had issues with dating balding men is if he's really self concious about it. If he's wanting to wear a hat when we're trying to be intimate (this has happened) then he's making it a focus. It's easier said than done to own it of course, but it's difficult dating someone who is always checking in the mirror or freaks out when it rains. The last guy I dated shaved his remaining hair down, and he looked great! Shaved maybe isn't the best for everyone, but some men have nice shaped heads lol.

Highlander you wrote something about being overweight? Honestly if it's a significant amount and the guy lives a sedementary lifestyle, I won't be interested because we have too different lifestyles and I'm not really attracted to heavy guys. I want a guy who I can take along to the tough mudder event coming up!

Anyway what I said was just me and a couple girl friends, but I really doubt we're alone. Take from it what you will. It isn't girls' law.