Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
    Again, you all dont seem to realise that it is not about women, but about personal reference.

Imagine being forced to wear a dress that you REALLY hate on big occasions?
    I will never wear a dress but I got your point.

Comment

• Layla
      • Jul 2012

I get no one chooses to be going bald. Always feeling like people are staring at your hairline. Not wanting to be in strong light. Taller guys looking at the top of your head. It isn't fun and just saying "own it" doesn't help, I can understand that it isn't a cakewalk.

Like I said before I wouldn't post under 'treatments' or 'daily struggles' or somthing like that because what do I know about mens hair loss treatments? I can only sympathise with you guys about your struggles on getting your hair back.

I wasn't try to blow sunshine up anyones ass or make concerns seem illegitimate because I like bald guys. I sure didn't intend at all to come across as god's gift to balding men everywhere lol. Just tried to show a different take on it that isn't voiced around all that much, especially in my age group. Some women just don't care about hair/even look to date men with hairloss, myself included. It was honest and well intended. If anyone felt support from it, that's great. If not then that's fine too.

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Layla, thanks for your post. It was very kind.

Good luck on your future.

Comment

• Layla
          • Jul 2012

How adorable. So misguided, misogynistic and racist. Even with a full head of hair and looks like a young Brad Pitt, you're still going to need that fleshlight I mentioned earlier.

Comment

• Layla
            • Jul 2012

No problem FlightTL! Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

That was hilarious highlander, hope you are half-joking though.

Comment

• blowmeup
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Layla
                How adorable. So misguided, misogynistic and racist. Even with a full head of hair and looks like a young Brad Pitt, you're still going to need that fleshlight I mentioned earlier.
                Don’t pay any attention to Highlander, he’s obviously a very sick individual and we all just get a kick out of his lunacy here. It helps you realize that it can always be worse.. The truth is I was never that good looking and I lost my hair early but still managed to meet a hot woman who loves me. If she thinks she’s settling as highlander always likes to say, then I guess that’s her problem, but she tells me that she loves me everyday, I enjoy a great sex life and she’s wonderful company. Hair loss has cause me much pain, but Highlander’s Bald Truth is very much different than most of ours here. Thanks for being kind enough to post your thoughts Layla!

Comment

• Tracy C
                  • Sep 2011

Through all my ramblings, my main point that I wanted to come across was this:

Finding a guy with a full head of hair is a hell of a lot easier than finding a guy who treats you right. That's the honest truth. And you can substitute 'full head of hair' with other physical features and it would hold true.
                  This is 110% true.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Highlander
                    We need a new section titled "Hair loss denial and false motivation: A place to tell each other hair loss isn't a problem and we live in a world where it doesn't matter".

Then you can leave the BALD TRUTH to people like Yeahyeahyeah and myself. You're all here because hair loss sucks and you want to avoid it. Look at the stages of grief - stage one is denial -- where you all are now.

I've made countless posts on this subject before, but the hairline and hair in general play a massive role in our appearance. Not only consciously in terms of styling options, but subconsciously in terms of age and perception of youthfulness.

If you want to deal with hair loss by pretending it's ok, then fine. Do that somewhere else. My point is proven when you can only demonstrate that "it's not the end of the world" by giving vague examples of ugly men striking it lucky, or a one-in-a-million girl who has a thing for old, bald men and despises "attractive pretty boys".

The only women that don't like a full head of hair are the same women who will tell you not to work out so much, or not to spend so much time at work. The kind of people that are afraid of being shown up. Afraid of you realising you're on track to achieve something better than them, and become "higher ranked" in society.

That, or they legitmately have a fetish - not a preference - for older and balding men. Women that are ok with baldness are on par with women that are into interracial - sick and twisted. Avoid them at all costs.

AESTHETIC OR PATHETIC, THAT'S LIFE!

GIVE ME NW1 OR GIVE ME DEATH AT NW3!
                    OMG LOLOLOLOLOL

this one goes down in history

Comment

• khan
                      • Aug 2011

I get no one chooses to be going bald. Always feeling like people are staring at your hairline. Not wanting to be in strong light. Taller guys looking at the top of your head. It isn't fun and just saying "own it" doesn't help, I can understand that it isn't a cakewalk.

Like I said before I wouldn't post under 'treatments' or 'daily struggles' or somthing like that because what do I know about mens hair loss treatments? I can only sympathise with you guys about your struggles on getting your hair back.

I wasn't try to blow sunshine up anyones ass or make concerns seem illegitimate because I like bald guys. I sure didn't intend at all to come across as god's gift to balding men everywhere lol. Just tried to show a different take on it that isn't voiced around all that much, especially in my age group. Some women just don't care about hair/even look to date men with hairloss, myself included. It was honest and well intended. If anyone felt support from it, that's great. If not then that's fine too.
                      Thanks for taking the time to write here, its nice of you to express your opinions on this matter.

What you're saying is probably true. But the point you are missing here is that hairloss can cripple a person's self esteem. Its not so much about getting women, but more importantly its about feeling unattractive. To be honest I don't really care about what people think, but looking in the mirror hurts so much.

I also think we are comparing two different things. Its like when your close friend is like "you're great marriage material", its very annoying to hear when you are twenty something. I am not saying we all want to be total badass, but its nice feel attractive, not in a he's a great guy to settle down with, kind of a way. And the worst is looking older with less hair on your head.

Comment

• Dan26
                        • Jul 2012

Confidence and Charisma go a long way bozo's. If you got that Rick Moranis Aura and you are also bald, then I agree dating/women aint gonna be that easy. So if you are goin bald, start workin out and go chop down a ****in tree or something and build a cabin, women love that shit...

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by khan
                          Thanks for taking the time to write here, its nice of you to express your opinions on this matter.

What you're saying is probably true. But the point you are missing here is that hairloss can cripple a person's self esteem. Its not so much about getting women, but more importantly its about feeling unattractive. To be honest I don't really care about what people think, but looking in the mirror hurts so much.

I also think we are comparing two different things. Its like when your close friend is like "you're great marriage material", its very annoying to hear when you are twenty something. I am not saying we all want to be total badass, but its nice feel attractive, not in a he's a great guy to settle down with, kind of a way. And the worst is looking older with less hair on your head.

yeah it sucks. Higlander is right, but takes it to such extremes that it's so funny. It provides actual relief to me. but ya layla is nice for posting, however highlander is right (on two or three things.. minus racism, sexism, etc.)

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

Highlander is right - I actually totally agree with his views on "women in the west".

Those people that disagree that the west has been formed into a feminist super-structure are utterly lost. I cant watch TV anymore without being bombarded with advertisements that mock and demonize men. According to the mainstream media men are ugly, fat, BALD, incompetent, stupid, unhygeinic, worthless, cowardly etc etc the list goes on.

The whole idea has always been to propel women above men, both in the workplace and at home, at work you will eventually (unwittingly most likely) be the victim of feminist discrimination, the very fact that 95% of workplace related deaths are male deaths does nothing but highlight this.

The fact that most charities are aimed at women, bothers nobody, because for some reason, we feel women should always be the privileged ones and the only gender to have the right to speak out against oppression. You're a 30 year old male Arabic prisoner of war who is being tortured for a crime you didnt commit? Forget that, we would rather report on the horrors of women consensually walking around with their heads covered in Islamic clothing.

The best YouTube Channel I have ever seen:

(Please Subscribe, Thanks).

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                              • Oct 2011

as a comfortable-with-sexuality guy I can also say that the older Jude Law is also better looking. I agree with ya Layla he looks almost feminine in the first pic. He looks like a man in the second.

Comment

• Layla
                                • Jul 2012

That was my point too, I just don't think I explain myself well enough. That something you may hate about yourself can be something that others find attractive. May not always be the case, but I for one certainly find balding attractive. Genuinely. I'm sure you'll all scoff at that, but I have zero reason to lie about it. I think it's an attractive masculine trait. Just because it's not the norm of what the opposite sex should find attractive, doesn't mean that nobody does. Or that it makes it a weird fetish like was suggested previously. The only way I can kind of, sort of, switch it around and compare it is how some men (not all, I know) like skinny women with a boyish figure, some like them really big, some like very small breasts. May not be the hour glass majority men like (or that we're biologically inclined to be searching for in a mate), but there are some that are really into it. I don't equate a receding hairline with being unattractive! It can be quite sexy, especially if he shaves the rest down close. As far as feeling badass, personally I think a BICed head can be really attention grabbing! It takes a confident man to do that regardless of hairline, that's for sure. Like I said before it's just me talking, but it can give an example how women's interests vary.

Highlander, this was the only thing I could come up with in response:

dumb, antoine dodson, bed intruder, Meme (Website Category), meme, Funny, Humour (TV Genre)

Maybe he had a couple points, but he lost all validity with the hate he spews.

Comment

Working...