+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Highlander you’re such a pathetic hypocrite it’s hilarious!!! Not only do you have no respect for yourself and others by using extreme profanity in your posts, you're a disgusting racist who disrespects everyone who disagrees with your lunacy. You lack any kind of true dignity and hide behind religion in your effort to bully and threaten people like a mad man. Talk about acting like a wild animal!

Your shallowness, jealousy and pathetic self loathing illustrate man’s weakest and most pathetic traits. Your judgmental, backwards attitude further shows your fear and extreme insecurity. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being who doesn't have the balls to be a real man and has to cry and moan like a little bitch about his lack of “aesthetics” “oh.. I need a chin and cheek implants, oh, if I don't have perfect hair I’ll die...boo hoo. What a ****ing freak!

You'll never achieve all the bullshit goals you post about spending your days being a total loser asshole on a hair loss forum. I have never seen such a pathetic excuse for a human being in my life.

On a lighter note, you do make me feel much better about my lot in life so I guess you’re worth something.

Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    We have women only gyms because some women feel uncomfortable by men staring at them when they work out, as was admitted in this post lol. I'd have nothing against male only gyms.

I should have made myself more clear. Women were pushed into the notion that if you lift weights, you'll get bulky like a guy. Almost impossible for us since the lack of testosterone. Women were encouraged by male and female fitness experts alike, that cardio was a girls best friend. If you lift weights, keep it light. Sounds stupid, but it's true. It's only more recently that weight training has taken off for women.

I'm not man-hating, relax.
    Don't worry about him, ever since his penis turned into a useless piece of skin, he's become a bit of an angry one

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Yep, we're done here.
    You are the lowest form of the human species, a waste of space, 1000 meters under a pile of shit. Get alpha or get out pus.

Now we're done

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Too long; didn't read.
    You read it you pathetic loser. You're probably going to cry your pathetic ass to sleep tonight, right after you check your chin and hairline in the mirror. LOL. What a freak!

UK. We'll have to agree to disagree. There are a number of pretty well known body builders in my family. We have no family history of cardiovascular disease, except in the members who used roids. Maybe I came off bitterly, but I don't think there's a good enough reason for it to be used. Especially in young men. There's plenty of people in the medical field who feel this way.

Yes but there's a much greater number of people taking general pain meds than roids, I don't know where you're getting that from but I wouldn't be totally surprised. I'm a nurse, I see people mixing or misusing their medication all the time. Not enough people respect how dangerous their meds can be.

UK. We'll have to agree to disagree. There are a number of pretty well known body builders in my family. We have no family history of cardiovascular disease, except in the members who used roids. Maybe I came off bitterly, but I don't think there's a good enough reason for it to be used. Especially in young men. There's plenty of people in the medical field who feel this way.

Yes but there's a much greater number of people taking general pain meds than roids, I don't know where you're getting that from but I wouldn't be totally surprised. I'm a nurse, I see people mixing or misusing their medication all the time. Not enough people respect how dangerous their meds can be.
    Layla you’re awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    Don't worry about him, ever since his penis turned into a useless piece of skin, he's become a bit of an angry one
    Haha you're a good one Benzzro!

Thanks blowmeup! I have to say you're pretty awesome too!

Thanks blowmeup! I have to say you're pretty awesome too!
    Thanks Layla

I'm surprised they allow Highlander so much internet time at the institution. I thought they only allowed like 15 minutes per week.

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    Thanks Layla

I'm surprised they allow Highlander so much internet time at the institution. I thought they only allowed like 15 minutes per week.
    he can type fast