+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Again, you all dont seem to realise that it is not about women, but about personal reference.

Imagine being forced to wear a dress that you REALLY hate on big occasions?
    I will never wear a dress but I got your point.

I get no one chooses to be going bald. Always feeling like people are staring at your hairline. Not wanting to be in strong light. Taller guys looking at the top of your head. It isn't fun and just saying "own it" doesn't help, I can understand that it isn't a cakewalk.

Like I said before I wouldn't post under 'treatments' or 'daily struggles' or somthing like that because what do I know about mens hair loss treatments? I can only sympathise with you guys about your struggles on getting your hair back.

I wasn't try to blow sunshine up anyones ass or make concerns seem illegitimate because I like bald guys. I sure didn't intend at all to come across as god's gift to balding men everywhere lol. Just tried to show a different take on it that isn't voiced around all that much, especially in my age group. Some women just don't care about hair/even look to date men with hairloss, myself included. It was honest and well intended. If anyone felt support from it, that's great. If not then that's fine too.

Layla, thanks for your post. It was very kind.

Good luck on your future.

How adorable. So misguided, misogynistic and racist. Even with a full head of hair and looks like a young Brad Pitt, you're still going to need that fleshlight I mentioned earlier.

No problem FlightTL! Glad you enjoyed it.

That was hilarious highlander, hope you are half-joking though.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    How adorable. So misguided, misogynistic and racist. Even with a full head of hair and looks like a young Brad Pitt, you're still going to need that fleshlight I mentioned earlier.
    Don’t pay any attention to Highlander, he’s obviously a very sick individual and we all just get a kick out of his lunacy here. It helps you realize that it can always be worse.. The truth is I was never that good looking and I lost my hair early but still managed to meet a hot woman who loves me. If she thinks she’s settling as highlander always likes to say, then I guess that’s her problem, but she tells me that she loves me everyday, I enjoy a great sex life and she’s wonderful company. Hair loss has cause me much pain, but Highlander’s Bald Truth is very much different than most of ours here. Thanks for being kind enough to post your thoughts Layla!

Through all my ramblings, my main point that I wanted to come across was this:

Finding a guy with a full head of hair is a hell of a lot easier than finding a guy who treats you right. That's the honest truth. And you can substitute 'full head of hair' with other physical features and it would hold true.
    This is 110% true.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    We need a new section titled "Hair loss denial and false motivation: A place to tell each other hair loss isn't a problem and we live in a world where it doesn't matter".

Then you can leave the BALD TRUTH to people like Yeahyeahyeah and myself. You're all here because hair loss sucks and you want to avoid it. Look at the stages of grief - stage one is denial -- where you all are now.

I've made countless posts on this subject before, but the hairline and hair in general play a massive role in our appearance. Not only consciously in terms of styling options, but subconsciously in terms of age and perception of youthfulness.

If you want to deal with hair loss by pretending it's ok, then fine. Do that somewhere else. My point is proven when you can only demonstrate that "it's not the end of the world" by giving vague examples of ugly men striking it lucky, or a one-in-a-million girl who has a thing for old, bald men and despises "attractive pretty boys".

The only women that don't like a full head of hair are the same women who will tell you not to work out so much, or not to spend so much time at work. The kind of people that are afraid of being shown up. Afraid of you realising you're on track to achieve something better than them, and become "higher ranked" in society.

That, or they legitmately have a fetish - not a preference - for older and balding men. Women that are ok with baldness are on par with women that are into interracial - sick and twisted. Avoid them at all costs.

AESTHETIC OR PATHETIC, THAT'S LIFE!

GIVE ME NW1 OR GIVE ME DEATH AT NW3!
    OMG LOLOLOLOLOL

this one goes down in history

I get no one chooses to be going bald. Always feeling like people are staring at your hairline. Not wanting to be in strong light. Taller guys looking at the top of your head. It isn't fun and just saying "own it" doesn't help, I can understand that it isn't a cakewalk.

Like I said before I wouldn't post under 'treatments' or 'daily struggles' or somthing like that because what do I know about mens hair loss treatments? I can only sympathise with you guys about your struggles on getting your hair back.

I wasn't try to blow sunshine up anyones ass or make concerns seem illegitimate because I like bald guys. I sure didn't intend at all to come across as god's gift to balding men everywhere lol. Just tried to show a different take on it that isn't voiced around all that much, especially in my age group. Some women just don't care about hair/even look to date men with hairloss, myself included. It was honest and well intended. If anyone felt support from it, that's great. If not then that's fine too.
    Thanks for taking the time to write here, its nice of you to express your opinions on this matter.

What you're saying is probably true. But the point you are missing here is that hairloss can cripple a person's self esteem. Its not so much about getting women, but more importantly its about feeling unattractive. To be honest I don't really care about what people think, but looking in the mirror hurts so much.

I also think we are comparing two different things. Its like when your close friend is like "you're great marriage material", its very annoying to hear when you are twenty something. I am not saying we all want to be total badass, but its nice feel attractive, not in a he's a great guy to settle down with, kind of a way. And the worst is looking older with less hair on your head.