+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I'm not big on long hair on a guy. I think the second picture looks better, shows off his cheekbones. As for celebrities, GSP turns my crank above all others! The man is an absolute beast.

I agree with you Thinningb420 that hair is overrated to me. Funny enough I've heard from a couple girls who don't like it if their guy's hair is nicer than theirs, I guess it's competition for some. Women are strange lol.

My post wasn't trying to speak for all women, and I hope it didn't come off that way. I wanted to throw out there that things that you (any guy) may not like about himself, are things that *some* women might like.

I also get that this forum isn't about dating. You want you hair back! I understand 100%. Hair loss isn't fun, my best friend has alopecia and I've seen what she goes through. It's ****ing awful. But for a forum about hair loss, there's a good number of posts about dating/worrying about women not wanting them! Obviously I'm not going to post this under 'treatments- get a woman who loves 'em bald!' that's stupid, I just meant different strokes for different folks. Of course if you get your hair back, that's great! If not, you don't have to go buy a fleshlight because you're going bald and that's all there is.

Would I accept a drink from a guy with a full head of hair? Sure! If he doesn't seem like a creep. Would I accept a drunk from a guy who's balding? Sure! If he doesn't seem like a creep. Yes (highlander), there really are women who don't give a flying shit about how much dead protein you have on your head!

The only time I've had issues with dating balding men is if he's really self concious about it. If he's wanting to wear a hat when we're trying to be intimate (this has happened) then he's making it a focus. It's easier said than done to own it of course, but it's difficult dating someone who is always checking in the mirror or freaks out when it rains. The last guy I dated shaved his remaining hair down, and he looked great! Shaved maybe isn't the best for everyone, but some men have nice shaped heads lol.

Highlander you wrote something about being overweight? Honestly if it's a significant amount and the guy lives a sedementary lifestyle, I won't be interested because we have too different lifestyles and I'm not really attracted to heavy guys. I want a guy who I can take along to the tough mudder event coming up!

Anyway what I said was just me and a couple girl friends, but I really doubt we're alone. Take from it what you will. It isn't girls' law.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    lol highlander, it isn't your looks that hold you back. It's your crappy attitude!
    I've been telling him and others that all along. But they don't listen to me because they consider me old.

Welcome to the forum Layla! It’s always great to get a young women’s perspective when it comes to dating guys with hair loss. As you can see, we all react to our situation a little differently and some of our posters are extremely passionate about their opinions. In my personal group of friends there was only one of us who had a full head of hair after the age of 25 and he actually ended up with what some would consider the least attractive (both physically and personality wise) of all of our girlfriends and wives. Attitude does go a long way and I believe if you can get out of your own way you can accomplish anything in life. We might not all look like male models, but in the end what matters is that we muster up the courage to be happy no matter what curveballs come our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    they consider me old.

pics

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Oh please, this isn't good for my health. I AM ALLERGIC TO BULLSHITT!!!1
    The only women that don't care about hair loss are ones that are "settling". 10/10 women do NOT date the bald, fat guys. If you are attractive like me, you need the hair. When it goes you're officially ****ed as you're only going to be able to date women at least three points lower than what you really are.

Don't believe me? Jude Law. Oh b-b-b-but he... NO!

I'm sick of fat bald men and ugly women coming on here trying to tell me it's ok to have this disease. Maybe next time you can go onto a cancer support forum and tell all the male members how it's ok having cancer and that you'd date them too? I BET THAT WILL BE JUST FINE AND DANDY!!

I WILL BE NW1. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY TO HOLD ME BACK!!!!

YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WHO TOLD ME NOT TO GO TO THE GYM, NOT TO STUDY SO HARD, AND NOT TO GET PERFECT SKIN. YOU ARE THE AVERAGE, THE WEAK, THE PATHETIC HUMANS WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO STOP PEOPLE LIKE ME ACHIEVING MY GOALS.

NW1 OR SUICIDE AT NW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're done here. You disgust me.

Dude......With or without hair your gonna be alone. I should post my hairline and my wife just to shut you the f**k up. I am 24 and so is my newly wed wife. I make ok money, not rich by no means. My wife is drop dead gorgeous I have thin hair and NW2. Your a jackass!

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Dude......With or without hair your gonna be alone. I should post my hairline and my wife just to shut you the f**k up. I am 24 and so is my newly wed wife. I make ok money, not rich by no means. My wife is drop dead gorgeous I have thin hair and NW2. Your a jackass!
    You must have a huge penis then. I'm jk, good for you bro. I better tie someone down before I get older and balder. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    You must have a huge penis then. I'm jk, good for you bro. I better tie someone down before I get older and balder. lol
    I do have a huge penis and one testicle due to cancer and she stuck by me through it all. I am cancer free now maybe thats why I care way less about my hair when your given A REAL DESEASE AT A YOUNG AGE you just dont care as much about a little hair loss. My beatiful wife is more attractive then I am she gets most the compliments and I just smile and say, "Thank you I am a lucky man". She didn't stay with me because of my penis, my looks, my cancer, surely not money. I scored a hot girlfriend for 7 years and then married her and she has been happy sense day 1 (with some ups and downs) because I realized her needs and met them. I made it new each day, took her out regularly, went to new places, surprised her with flowers, wrote love letter whatever floated her boat I did it. Ill admit even she got annoyed when I peaked in my worrying about hair loss so I realized it started hitting the bench press and stopped talking about it. She knows all my theories about a tight scalp and ejaculation and she don't like hearing about that either so.. I dont talk about it. She is the same too me now as when I had more hair. Mind set it truely key guys stop thinking no girl wants you or....no girl will ever want you.

Ok lets try again - Jude law:

NOW

Anyone who says he looks better now, is a deluded tool.

Yes, Jude Law looks better with hair. He still looks good in the second pic despite his hair loss. I wonder how he would look if he buzzed it. He might look better.

Edit: No fair, you changed the first picture!

I think the other thing to realize is that you're comparing these celebrities looks from their physical prime to later in life as they've aged. Most people look better younger than when they aged. Look at Val Kilmer. He still has lots of hair but looks terrible.

I wonder if he was using propecia or rogaine to halter his hair loss. This is what scares me, my hairlines is better when he had hair but not that healthy.

This guy got the face to rock out with a buzzed cut, some of us don't. I have a masculine face, not a pretty one like jude.