a girl's perspective - Page 13 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 174
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ... right, it's not like high DHT would correspond to high libido right?

    The reason why those people are more "active" is due to heightened libido due to their already higher DHT.

    high DHT -> high libido
    high libido -> ?

    It can go both ways. This doesn't prove anything

    What you say Is counter intuitive. If higher frequency of ejaculations equals higher DHT and ejaculation is a voluntary behavior you cant simply say that you drop to your knees and ejaculate once DHT shoots up that’s just redundant. A simple math formula would tell you that the independent variable here is ejaculations not DHT. ITs product is DHT rising.

  2. #122
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    What you say Is counter intuitive. If higher frequency of ejaculations equals higher DHT and ejaculation is a voluntary behavior you cant simply say that you drop to your knees and ejaculate once DHT shoots up thatís just redundant. A simple math formula would tell you that the independent variable here is ejaculations not DHT. ITs product is DHT rising.
    no.... HIGHER DHT equals higher frequency of ejaculations. What makes you think it's the other way around?
    There needs to be a before/after study to prove such theory

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    no.... HIGHER DHT equals higher frequency of ejaculations. What makes you think it's the other way around?
    There needs to be a before/after study to prove such theory
    Because I used to be like you and do it every day sometimes 3 times per day. I thought my libido was just high. I checked out girls all the time watched porn loved seeing beautiful women in magazines. Now I have controlled that in an effort to reduce the urge and now I can go two weeks no problem. All I had to do is avoid sexual stimuli via all the things listed above. So if I have changed one of the variables in the equation then the others must MUST have changed, thatís fact. Your entire argument to this study is a belief that if DHT shoots up you will uncontrollably ejaculate more often you can find out how untrue that is if you take my advice. If you open your mind for just one second and hear what I say it will change your life and hair. I was no different then you donít feel persecuted by me I want to help you.

  4. #124
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Seems like most of you guys masturbate a lot. lol

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default

    2020. Just look at the forum post with an open mind. Try and think hey maybe he is right and then read it. If it doesn't convince you then we wonít discuss it ever again I will remain exclusive to my thread but please read it and open the links. I am 100% convinced with the literature evidence and personal evidence what I am saying. I am only still here to make sure people know. I am not saying a bald head will regrow all your hair over night or at all for that matter but I guarantee you will halt your hair loss in its tracks.

  6. #126
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Your entire argument to this study is a belief that if DHT shoots up you will uncontrollably ejaculate more often you can find out how untrue that is if you take my advice.
    uncontrollably ejaculate? holy shit

    high DHT would cause you to have high libido that's a fact. Whatever you do with that libido is up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    If you open your mind for just one second and hear what I say it will change your life and hair. I was no different then you donít feel persecuted by me I want to help you.
    you're obviously trolling...

    what are you suggesting? No masturbation? where is the proof that DHT goes up AFTER MASTURBATION???

  7. #127
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9695139

    Neuroendocrine and cardiovascular response to sexual arousal and orgasm in men.

    Orgasm induced transient increases in heart rate, blood pressure and noradrenaline plasma levels. Prolactin plasma levels increased during orgasm and remained elevated 30 min after orgasm. In contrast, none of the other endocrine variables were significantly affected by sexual arousal and orgasm.

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9695139

    Neuroendocrine and cardiovascular response to sexual arousal and orgasm in men.
    is there a point. They didn't test DHT

    adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), prolactin, growth hormone (GH), beta-endorphin and testosterone.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default

    2020. email me at beatinghairloss at hotmail.com

    Lets exchange phone number all I need is ten minute of explaining what your looking at a few picture diagrams, and pictures that I have of my hairloss 2 years ago and today and I promise I will have you convinced. We have gone back and forth your reading it the way you want not the way it is. I need to explain. How much hair loss do you have?

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    If masturbating really causes excessive hairloss, then why is it that different people bald at different rates.

    I masturbate a lot, but I am a NW2, yet there are guys younger then me (I am 26) who are nw6s.

    Does that mean they masturbate every minute of the day?

    Absurd argument.

    My bro is also a NW2, I doubt he masturbates as much as me. It comes down to genetics.

Similar Threads

  1. I think people need to put hair loss in perspective
    By ThinningB420 in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 12:56 PM
  2. NeoGraft Hair Transplant Ė A Physicianís Perspective
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. Perspective on the future
    By appleguy in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

LIVE Q&A with Spex via Instagram 12pm noon GMT | 22nd April
04-22-2020 12:19 AM
by Spex
Last Post By Beris
Today 11:35 AM
What makes a good candidate for Hair Transplant surgery?
09-09-2015 01:59 AM
by Spex
Last Post By Grace
Today 08:15 AM
7 year fine hairline results by Dr Lindsey
Today 07:15 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Today 07:15 AM
No Shave Fue
07-03-2022 08:11 PM
by TexEx89
Last Post By TexEx89
07-03-2022 08:11 PM
Two consultations, two opposing opinions?
07-03-2022 10:55 AM
by JFR
Last Post By JFR
07-03-2022 10:55 AM